Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

Old 01-03-2013, 07:15 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?

True it could turn into a cluster fuck, so a mod would have to direct the shit storm to a SPO and clean up the scammer thread. Would it be more work for them, sure. However, it keeps members more safe when buying things from other members. Not that the site is responsible for any transactions but it would be a courtesy thing
Old 01-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Digital Life

83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0 83Stang5.0

A single mod could be more than capable of handling the actual amount of work, even if we increased the amount of people stepping up when shit goes sour. (That should be a main goal, implement the new "method", and try to increase the # of fact based posts) Nunya does an excellent job in FS threads, I don't see it being anywhere near as much work as he does. I would like to see a mod as active and diligent towards it as he.

The more people that come forward, and the more people that begin frequenting an active thread of who to stay away from, the more people will be concerned about dicking some over then hiding out til the person gives up. I guarantee if I blew up someone's info like some of the SPO's we've had, over $110 for instance, it would make people think twice about not paying.

in 5 seconds someone could cause $1000 < * in repairs by breaking out your car's glass, when all you had to do was pay $100 over, like 6 fucking months now. $20 a fucking week, and you'd rather blow it on crack and 40s of OE you lowlife fuck. 3 or 4 pittbulls, whole house has fleas so fucking bad, people wouldn't come back over.

I personally would much rather a hypothetical situation, such as the above, to be resolved non violently.

Not every person feels the same as me, and are willing to go pretty far over a rightfully owed $100.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:17 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by 83Stang5.0
A single mod could be more than capable of handling the actual amount of work, even if we increased the amount of people stepping up when shit goes sour. (That should be a main goal, implement the new "method", and try to increase the # of fact based posts) Nunya does an excellent job in FS threads, I don't see it being anywhere near as much work as he does. I would like to see a mod as active and diligent towards it as he.

The more people that come forward, and the more people that begin frequenting an active thread of who to stay away from, the more people will be concerned about dicking some over then hiding out til the person gives up. I guarantee if I blew up someone's info like some of the SPO's we've had, over $110 for instance, it would make people think twice about not paying.

in 5 seconds someone could cause $1000 < * in repairs by breaking out your car's glass, when all you had to do was pay $100 over, like 6 fucking months now. $20 a fucking week, and you'd rather blow it on crack and 40s of OE you lowlife fuck. 3 or 4 pittbulls, whole house has fleas so fucking bad, people wouldn't come back over.

I personally would much rather a hypothetical situation, such as the above, to be resolved non violently.

Not every person feels the same as me, and are willing to go pretty far over a rightfully owed $100.
Bodybaggin' is the only solution.
Old 01-04-2013, 04:56 AM
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

CHEERS!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:09 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Serious question, is this person on here scamming at this very moment??

If so, fuck all the red tape and look out for the breh's on here..And whoever associates with said scammer

Old 01-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Fitty Tuckin

We need a good SPO. SPO used to be relevant until the Mamby Pamby system took over.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:09 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by DOOM
Serious question, is this person on here scamming at this very moment??

If so, fuck all the red tape and look out for the breh's on here..And whoever associates with said scammer

How about a convicted felon selling weapons AND trying to get over on people, including his now Ex?
Old 01-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Fitty Tuckin

Damnit we told Rich to stop buying guns.
Old 01-05-2013, 01:18 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
How about a convicted felon selling weapons AND trying to get over on people, including his now Ex?
Sounds like a real winner, hope whoever he/it gets what's coming to him.
Old 01-16-2013, 11:48 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/part...r-money-99739/

Are you guys blind or some shit?

Quick Reply: Re-open/Start New Vadriven Scammer Thread?