Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Quick suggestion.

Old 04-04-2005, 08:19 AM
Stuck on I-66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot
Default Quick suggestion.

I've noticed that in the classifieds people post thier phone numbers.. If they OP is comfy enough to post thier phone number thats fine and dandy.. but can we make it mandatory to have the area code listed? Its really annoying when people are like "OK HURRY UP AND BUY OMG I HAVE COURT AND BABIES AND MY ARM IS ON FIRE AHHH 6715482" IMO.. its like ok I WOULD buy th shit off you right now if i knew what freakin area code to call.

..either way it may really be too small of a problem to really do anything about, but i felt that it needed to be brought up.

Also, pics of For sale items should be mandatory also.

if you arent computer savvy and dont know how.

www.randomcrap.net <---- Free image hosting and it gives you like 6 different ways to post pictures up all you have to do is like click on what you want and copy and paste it in your thread. It'll even do the [img][/img] tags for you and everything.

Last edited by TehMascot; 04-04-2005 at 08:21 AM.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:57 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: Quick suggestion.

Honestly, a buyer/seller listing complete and correct info should be their own responsibility. If someone really needs to sell something that bad, they're going to be checking up on their thread with some frequency, so you can post in their thread saying that an area code would be nice.

Same with pictures: if someone really wants something sold, it would be in their best interest to post pics.

We just give you folks an outlet to post your ads, we're not here to hold anyone's hand to do it though.

We more than welcome sellers to make use of the attachment function of the board, as long as it falls under the guidelines for what is allowable (i.e. only car/motorcycle related pics). Those needing an image host can look in the thread that Eng created which has a list of sites where they can upload images: http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63570
Old 04-05-2005, 07:22 AM
Stuck on I-66

TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot TehMascot
Default Re: Quick suggestion.

Alrighty, well it was just a suggestion, hopefully ppl will read this and post 3 more digits of thier phone numbers when selling Thanks!