Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

OK something's got to give.

Old 10-14-2014, 08:41 AM
Fitty Tuckin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-
Default Re: OK something's got to give.

Originally Posted by eng
We've almost never moderated anything in SPO, and still don't.
Really?

BRB starting a spo thread with the word President at the title and talking about race topics.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

You'll get a month long vacay, I know it to be true lol.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:14 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

I miss spic and cobra4b.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:22 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by JacKaL

No set number of post just the 30 day trial, if they post stupid shit ban hammer.
But at the same time they aren't going to stick around if they have to wait 30 days to hawk some valve covers and rep wheels.
Yes they will.

VAdriven is a hondafaggots best tool for selling shit. Why do you think there are 200 something guests? beacuse all they do is browse the forums, find what they need, register to PM the guy and thats it.

Disable PM's for 30 days. NO classifieds postings OR comments for 30 days. HIDE the classifieds section so the gneral public CANNOT view it without registering I am on several forums like that.

How would it get any worse than it is now?
Old 10-14-2014, 09:39 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by Scotty_Nooo
Ahh, yes.... Back when some feared Reloaded, I got a perma-ban from Jay (thanks sung) and this place actually had a decent user base. Then came the care bear BS that was the death of what made this place so great....
This was the beginning of the end, power tripping mods, people getting banned for typing ****** (which can be any 6 letter word combo and nothing racist, Jay would ban me but he's not a mod now so , guess Flite might come out of retirement and do the deed )

Care bear land came into effect, site got cleaned up, and the Canadians took over.

Now this place is somewhere you can sell your shit box car/truck for insane amounts of money. A 1995 Honda going for 9-12k is comical, DGAF what's done to it.

I miss trolling the c-ville thugs (they must have got smart and stay away), miss insecure people getting upset and raging..

Robb M,

CHEERS!

Last edited by DOOM; 10-14-2014 at 09:42 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:46 AM
Eat A Dick

Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff Riff Raff

i agree, remove N-Word as ban-able offense
Old 10-14-2014, 09:57 AM
A.K.A Jebus

Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo Scotty_Nooo

Originally Posted by DOOM
Spoiler

Shit, all i did was put a troll face over one of Jay's wedding pics, he got real mad, Joe Jackson mad. I thought it was lolzy....

Hell i miss the raids of Carolina Hondas, the Brocus / Nyquil era and even the antics of Kyron (sp?).
Old 10-14-2014, 10:17 AM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Shit, all i did was put a troll face over one of Jay's wedding pics, he got real mad, Joe Jackson mad. I thought it was lolzy....

Hell i miss the raids of Carolina Hondas, the Brocus / Nyquil era and even the antics of Kyron (sp?).
LOL!!!

Jay and Flite always had the case of butt-hurts, got even more upset when I pointed out their hypocrisy.

I miss the raids, SPOS, I even miss BOS, wish kyle/steve/kenny would post again with his yellow racing seats
Old 10-14-2014, 10:31 AM
NAZI mod

Originally Posted by DOOM
This was the beginning of the end, power tripping mods, people getting banned for typing ****** (which can be any 6 letter word combo and nothing racist, Jay would ban me but he's not a mod now so , guess Flite might come out of retirement and do the deed )

Care bear land came into effect, site got cleaned up, and the Canadians took over.

Now this place is somewhere you can sell your shit box car/truck for insane amounts of money. A 1995 Honda going for 9-12k is comical, DGAF what's done to it.

I miss trolling the c-ville thugs (they must have got smart and stay away), miss insecure people getting upset and raging..

Robb M,

CHEERS!
Originally Posted by Riff Raff
i agree, remove N-Word as ban-able offense

You guys are missing the entire point of this fucking thread.

I am not looking to increase site traffic to have flame wars or increase SPO threads, and lfiting the "n" word ban isnt going to bring people into this site.

Yes, the fun days are gone when shit would happen like that, mainly becuase the site was dead. but if you guys want to troll THAT BAD go out and do it on your own or hit up 4chan.

I want to bring some sort of substance back to this site. Pretty soon the people who contribute nothing to the site except FS threads and trolling will be removed.
Old 10-14-2014, 10:40 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I wasn't talking about trolling.

People came for the drama and for discussion. The days of reading about a French guy with a bent dick railing some white chick is stories we all read. Cobra4b and his informal tech threads on how to do anything and everything.

Build threads that no one ever post anymore.

Anything tech is about a Honda and the first response to said thread is FUCK HONDA, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. (generally speaking)

Let the Off-Topic thread and SPO live a little more and have some freedom........clean up the for sale and tech threads

Also messing with the mods were cool. Blaxican and his war stories (or so called war stories and medals). But mods got power hungry (on a car forum at that) and start hitting the ban stick for dumb shit.

Quick Reply: OK something's got to give.