Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

OK something's got to give.

Old 10-25-2014, 12:16 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass
Default Re: OK something's got to give.

He needs to come back and rage some more.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:54 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Fucking liberal ass site. Gotsda lets the poor people sell their stuff as soon as possible.

Shit, I think it was Grease Monkey who changed my username to Mr. JennaBliss at one point.

Twas funny as shit.
Old 10-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I vote someone find SouD and convince him to run rough shop on this site for a month or two.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:31 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Buncha faggles
Old 10-26-2014, 05:03 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
If you are finding that the issues are with new members who come in solely for the classifieds...do something about the damn classifieds. You DO NOT have to give members access to classifieds...it is just one of the benefits of being a member.

Take away the classified section until they reach a certain tenure/post count...and it will show they want to be here.

Also, make a classified have PM as the only way to make first contact with someone. Disable PM function for same length of time until classified section is enabled.

Only phone numbers that should be out is for a "Vendor" section, which should be viewable to all.
I have been saying this shit for months.

If I tell someone to fix something and they give me an attitude, thier fucking gone. I dont care, there will be 6 more faggots just like them that join in the next 20 minutes anyway.

I'm tired of not seeing posts worth shit. if we need new active members, then the site itself has to evolve. we cant keep using windows 95 software in a Iphone 6 world people.
Old 10-26-2014, 05:10 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey

The big irony here is that there are quite a few people calling themselves "OG" on here now that were complete noobs/trolls/etc once upon a time.
"OG" is a term usually used by people who dissapear forever, then think they can come back and say whatever the fuck they want or do whatever the fuck they want becusae they have neen around since '04 or before.

My take on it is, if you are an ACTIVE member on this site, join date before 04, and you dont wave that around like a giant hard dick, you're an OG. If you had a 6 year hiatus and suddenly remembered your log-in then come back spouting off shit like "fuck you noob" and "IDGAF I'm an OG pussy" then you;re just as bad as the flat brimmed faggots peddling honda parts.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:35 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
Buncha faggles
You have an economy with words.
Old 10-26-2014, 06:40 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
"OG" is a term usually used by people who dissapear forever, then think they can come back and say whatever the fuck they want or do whatever the fuck they want becusae they have neen around since '04 or before.

My take on it is, if you are an ACTIVE member on this site, join date before 04, and you dont wave that around like a giant hard dick, you're an OG. If you had a 6 year hiatus and suddenly remembered your log-in then come back spouting off shit like "fuck you noob" and "IDGAF I'm an OG pussy" then you;re just as bad as the flat brimmed faggots peddling honda parts.
Boost Junkie is one of those people
Old 10-26-2014, 06:49 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Boost Junkie is one of those people
LULZ, he's one of many living in the past on here. See how far his OG STATUS got him, he's still banned and his ramblings will be missed lol
Old 10-26-2014, 08:26 PM
Sheeeit

Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch Hooch

So what is a good number for the amount of posts before using classifieds? And what is the likeliness of these things actually happening? Are we just blowing smoke up each others asses or are these things actually going to happen?

A number that is high enough to weed out certain undesirables yet not so low someone might be able to sneak by with shit posts? I feel like something around 25? idk..Also like the idea of no using pm during trial period and having phone numbers stricken from classifieds. Sneaking numbers in like you used to do on craigslist deserves a vacay since it`s a blatant disregard of the rule and shows you are willing to try and fuck the system that is established.

Quick Reply: OK something's got to give.