Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

News: Feedback and Discussion forum

Old 04-04-2003, 12:26 PM
Site Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default News: Feedback and Discussion forum

First of all i'd like to say thank you to all that have been supportive of the opening of the new site. We're glad to hear that most of you have lots of positive things to say, which will motivate us to make this site better. If you haven't sent in your comments yet, please don't hesitate to contact page and let us know what you're thinking.

We've gone ahead and set up a Feedback and Discussion forum so that more interaction can take place for you readers. Everytime a news article is posted on the front page, it will be posted in the forum to discuss. The same will go for articles, interviews, featured rides, and editorials. We encourage you to respond and post your comments whenever you feel the urge.

Stay tuned for more.

EDIT: C'mon now dungie ... you know HTML links don't work
Old 04-11-2003, 07:10 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I have one quick question. In the fastest E.T. thing, there are quite a few left out. Why is that. I mean I know somepeople probebly just didn't respond but there are enough people on here that have seen some people run that I would think they would be shown on the list...The first one that comes to mind is Shad. He runs 10's and isn't featured??? What do you guys need to have someone shown on that? Timeslips? Some people don't have timeslips from their runs. For instance, I've run a 13.87...nothing special but it would put me in the middle of that list. I don't have a timeslip from that, it was about 2 years ago that I did it. I doubt Shad is gonna post his slips but I think everyone here knows he did it. 10s in a "streetable" civic is something worth mentioning
Old 04-11-2003, 09:17 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

The owner of the car has to submit the times.

Otherwise we get, "my friend ran 9's" or "i think it ran 12.4"

We want real times by the owners, not guesses and made up numbers from 3rd parties.