Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

Old 01-03-2012, 11:46 AM
NBHNC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H
Default Re: New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

Originally Posted by Delbanner
This is EASY....

In the FS section just ban all references to Hondas, Acuras, VTEC, VTECH, obscure engine codes, JDM, rimz, Integras, wheelz, jank, VTAK, Civics, Tegs, Japanese Domestic, hellaflush, drug paraphernalia, and pitbull puppies.

It would be utter pandemonium... like cats having sex with dogs.....
You forgot MINT and FRESH
Old 01-03-2012, 12:12 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Race B&on
No title though.
Shit's purebred.

I got paperz
Old 01-03-2012, 01:21 PM
Registered Member

laserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these partslaserspeeddemon is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cindy_Lou_Who
Have you read some of the threads and then seen the pictures? Super clean honda blah blah blah, look at the pictures and it's a billion different colors with dents everywhere. With pictures it's less of a waste of time. I know if they told me it was a super clean car and I hadn't seen some pictures then went and looked and it was a piece of shit i'd be pissed. That's the point of the pictures.
Pictures only benefit the seller. If he doesn't have pictures (or have bad pictures) then he's probably not going to sell the car.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Turtle Salad

EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon
I don't know what your complaint is unless you were planning on buying the car without seeing it person anyway. Just like I wouldn't care if you showed me a picture of the money cause I'm counting it when you get here either way.

You can't feel how the engine idles from the best pictures anyway so what does it matter?
I dont give a shit how the engine idles if its missing the entire interior and the rear end is totaled but I cant tell because there are no pictures to show it. Why in the world would you not want to see every angle of the car before driving even an hour away....not to mention there are ppl from WV,NY, PA, MD, NC etc....that list shit on here all the time.

I always put as many pictures in my FS thread as I would like to see myself before buying a car.

Titles should be as follows...

Fs/Ft/Both - Year/make/model/color - 3-4 word description in normal English with spellcheck (i am all about advertising frankly because I sell a lot of stuff and I am good at it....but i would never get a customer using words like HELLAFLUSH, SUPA DUPA MINT/ SLAMMED DA FUCK OUT/ JDM AS FUK/ FULLY BUILT (bc it has CTR pistons or a aftermarket BOV).......might as well say I your uneducated or trying too hard to be trendy.
Old 01-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Turtle Salad

EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi EGon10psi

Here is an example of one of my FS threads....its only took me about 2 weeks to get a buyer for a 30k plus car where I see 4 to 10k cars sit on here and get bumped for MONTHS with same lame asse description and pictures and wondering why it doesnt sell.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...-white-299417/
Old 01-03-2012, 04:08 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by EGon10psi
I dont give a shit how the engine idles if its missing the entire interior and the rear end is totaled but I cant tell because there are no pictures to show it. Why in the world would you not want to see every angle of the car before driving even an hour away....not to mention there are ppl from WV,NY, PA, MD, NC etc....that list shit on here all the time.

I always put as many pictures in my FS thread as I would like to see myself before buying a car.

If i had mod powers i would run the Honda section with an IRON FIST and also ban anyone from the states mentioned. AND the people who post a different car for sale/for trade very other day would bite the bullet. Hell anyone looking to trade their car for a s2k,sti/evo or anything of that nature when their car is at least 6k less in value would get hit with the ban stick as well
Old 01-03-2012, 04:09 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by EGon10psi
Here is an example of one of my FS threads....its only took me about 2 weeks to get a buyer for a 30k plus car where I see 4 to 10k cars sit on here and get bumped for MONTHS with same lame asse description and pictures and wondering why it doesnt sell.

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...-white-299417/
Well your quick sale can be attributed to the fact that your car was clean, well-documented, well-maintained, well-advertised, and so you presumably had nothing to hide. These FS trolls are trying to sneak by some of the most jerry-rigged, hacked-together pieces of shit you can imagine just hoping that potential buyers won't look or notice. So many people think it's okay to throw up a 10 word description and a tiny photo they took on a calculator, that even if there was anything of quality in the FS section you'd have to sift through so much shittiness to find it that it's not even worth the time.
Old 01-03-2012, 09:25 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Originally Posted by eXploited
Some mentioned CIRCLE JERK!?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:11 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

This shit is PHRESH.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:01 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
If i had mod powers i would run the Honda section with an IRON FIST and also ban anyone from the states mentioned. AND the people who post a different car for sale/for trade very other day would bite the bullet. Hell anyone looking to trade their car for a s2k,sti/evo or anything of that nature when their car is at least 6k less in value would get hit with the ban stick as well

Quick Reply: New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads