Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

Old 01-03-2012, 10:05 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

Seriously, the Classifieds section annoys me to the point where I'd sacrifice my own time (not sure if there's a time log, but I spend a solid 8 hours per day on here) to clean it up. I see so much stuff either posted in the wrong place or in the wrong format, it's not the mods' fault, the shit is just flowing in faster than they could possibly clean it up. The Classifieds are a necessary evil when it comes to this site so the least we could do is not have it looking like a complete hell hole all the time. It needs to be ruled with an iron fist, that means strict formatting for the titles (no hell4fre$h, supaclean bullshit, just the year, make, model, and one or two major mods) and I totally agree with the 5 picture minimum, if you can't scrape that together then you don't need to sell your shit that badly. Virginia isn't the biggest place but if you're in a situation where someone in Virginia Beach wants to buy a car that's in Western we're still talking about a major time sacrifice that could be a waste if the seller had just provided more information. That's my opinion on it.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:11 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Seriously, the Classifieds section annoys me to the point where I'd sacrifice my own time (not sure if there's a time log, but I spend a solid 8 hours per day on here) to clean it up. I see so much stuff either posted in the wrong place or in the wrong format, it's not the mods' fault, the shit is just flowing in faster than they could possibly clean it up. The Classifieds are a necessary evil when it comes to this site so the least we could do is not have it looking like a complete hell hole all the time. It needs to be ruled with an iron fist, that means strict formatting for the titles (no hell4fre$h, supaclean bullshit, just the year, make, model, and one or two major mods) and I totally agree with the 5 picture minimum, if you can't scrape that together then you don't need to sell your shit that badly. Virginia isn't the biggest place but if you're in a situation where someone in Virginia Beach wants to buy a car that's in Western we're still talking about a major time sacrifice that could be a waste if the seller had just provided more information. That's my opinion on it.
\\

C'mon pookie...let's burn this motherfucker down
Old 01-03-2012, 10:26 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
\\

C'mon pookie...let's burn this motherfucker down
Fantastic movie, and possibly the greatest product placement coup of all time. But on a real note the Honda section alone probably needs its own dedicated mod just because of the volume of nonsense that happens there.

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 01-03-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:46 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Fantastic movie, and possibly the greatest product placement coup of all time. But on a real note the Honda section alone probably needs its own dedicated mod just because of the volume of nonsense that happens there.
If you have a salary for me I will do it. Hell I'll even take the hour wage.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:49 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Best way?

Auto-ban anyone that has more FS post then real posts.

Sure there will only be about 15 people left on here, but I'm ok with that
Old 01-03-2012, 10:54 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by ravenracer
If you have a salary for me I will do it. Hell I'll even take the hour wage.
I was saying I'd do it for FREE. I like this place and it bothers me that things are so messy that you can't find anything.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Banned

White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil White Devil

This is EASY....

In the FS section just ban all references to Hondas, Acuras, VTEC, VTECH, obscure engine codes, JDM, rimz, Integras, wheelz, jank, VTAK, Civics, Tegs, Japanese Domestic, hellaflush, drug paraphernalia, and pitbull puppies.

It would be utter pandemonium... like cats having sex with dogs.....
Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Originally Posted by Delbanner
like cats having sex with dogs.....
I've got some.

Shit is minty and fresh.

Check my thread
Old 01-03-2012, 11:30 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous
I've got some.

Shit is minty and fresh.

Check my thread
No title though.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:31 AM
got 7.62?

eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited eXploited

Some mentioned CIRCLE JERK!?

Quick Reply: New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads