VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/new-rule-suggestion-all-vehicle-fs-threads-425142/)

EGon10psi 12-31-2011 10:51 AM

New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

For christ sakes we are in 2011 if you do not own a camera phone or digital camera and know how to access a photobucket (or any of the alike) accounts then you should not be posting your car for sale anyway.

I think that included in the rules for posting PICTURES you you should be required a minimum or 5 pictures..

One front, both sides, the rear, and at least 1 picture of the interior.

Not only would it help the buyer see what he is getting but would probably help the seller as well.

There are over 50 FS threads right now with 1 to 2 pictures of a piece of the car.

I think this should be strictly enforced and the threads closed if you cannot see the car in detail.

/rant

Lord Humongous 12-31-2011 11:51 AM

Re: New Rule Suggestion for all Vehicle FS Threads

Need moar mods.

Tonka Toy 12-31-2011 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by EGon10psi (Post 7550550)
For christ sakes we are in 2011 if you do not own a camera phone or digital camera and know how to access a photobucket (or any of the alike) accounts then you should not be posting your car for sale anyway.

I think that included in the rules for posting PICTURES you you should be required a minimum or 5 pictures..

Not only would it help the buyer see what he is getting but would probably help the seller as well.

There are over 50 FS threads right now with 1 to 2 pictures of a piece of the car.

I think this should be strictly enforced and the threads closed if you cannot see the car in detail.

/rant

This and the pics should be taken at normal angles and distances from the vehicle. No fish eye lenses or extreme close ups.

EGon10psi 12-31-2011 12:29 PM

Prime example....so I left him an appropriate response

https://www.vadriven.com/forums/impo...-built-425138/

ravenracer 12-31-2011 03:34 PM

Not a bad suggestion. Once everything is back to normal (holidays has passed, the website is working properly etc) we can work around your suggestions.

NasTHatch 12-31-2011 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by Lord Humongous (Post 7550614)
Need moar mods.

Tried and it hasn't happened :(

TATTRAT 01-01-2012 02:42 PM

lol @ the edits :thup:

NasTHatch 01-01-2012 03:04 PM

Told you nothing would happen

JUST KIDDING, DF was banned LOL

laserspeeddemon 01-03-2012 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by EGon10psi (Post 7550550)

/rant

I don't know what your complaint is unless you were planning on buying the car without seeing it person anyway. Just like I wouldn't care if you showed me a picture of the money cause I'm counting it when you get here either way.

You can't feel how the engine idles from the best pictures anyway so what does it matter?

Dough_Boy. 01-03-2012 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by laserspeeddemon (Post 7554751)
I don't know what your complaint is unless you were planning on buying the car without seeing it person anyway. Just like I wouldn't care if you showed me a picture of the money cause I'm counting it when you get here either way.

You can't feel how the engine idles from the best pictures anyway so what does it matter?

Have you read some of the threads and then seen the pictures? Super clean honda blah blah blah, look at the pictures and it's a billion different colors with dents everywhere. With pictures it's less of a waste of time. I know if they told me it was a super clean car and I hadn't seen some pictures then went and looked and it was a piece of shit i'd be pissed. That's the point of the pictures.