Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 11-10-2014, 03:39 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Nah. If he actually tries to be a contributing member then I would welcome him here and he's got just as much a right to be here as you or I. This is going to be a learning process, but it also has to be an adaptation for the existing members too. The rules aren't going to work if they're used as a battering ram instead of as structure.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:42 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Evidently our moderators don't agree...

Rules are rules homie. He didn't make it an hour without violating the main rule here..
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cent...3/#post8324415
Old 11-10-2014, 03:50 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Also I vote people should be checked for multiple IPS, and blacklisted from this site. (quite a few scammers have multiple names and other aliases on here)

Our average fag FS problem child person won't take the time out to figure ways around it.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:04 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by JacKaL
Evidently our moderators don't agree...

Rules are rules homie. He didn't make it an hour without violating the main rule here..
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/cent...3/#post8324415
Oh, well fuck me right? Not like that guy was suddenly going to turn it around and become a model forum member anyway. The faggotry ran deep within him. I want to believe that there's still hope for others though and that these rules will bring in a bunch of new members who actually can and will contribute. I hope that when those people show up we'll have a little bit more patience with them.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:08 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Oh we will have patience with them but that guy was a serious knob gobbler.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:18 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

He was warned and was simultaneously saying "fuck you and the rules" in that thread.

I'm going to go out of my way to be positive and encourage the useful posts/threads that get made by the noobs.
Just because I don't want this to fail I want to see it work and turn out the way we all want. But if you're going to just immediately hang the rules and do what you want well... That's kinda why we pushed for this right? Ban the fuckheads and we will embrace the new guys who want to be a part of the community.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:00 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Yeah that shit ain't gonna fly.

For anyone crying:

Old 11-10-2014, 06:40 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by DOOM
Also I vote people should be checked for multiple IPS, and blacklisted from this site. (quite a few scammers have multiple names and other aliases on here)
Wish that were easier, but until we get more red/orange names, making that easy aint gonna happen
Old 11-10-2014, 07:12 PM
C.R.E.A.M

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Wish that were easier, but until we get more red/orange names, making that easy aint gonna happen
Someone make him and other mods, red names..You guys are gonna get overwhelmed come tax time, when all these tards go full retard.

And make me a mod without banning powers, I just wanna force people to post only in one section for like 5 months or so lol.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:46 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by DOOM
Someone make him and other mods, red names..You guys are gonna get overwhelmed come tax time, when all these tards go full retard.

And make me a mod without banning powers, I just wanna force people to post only in one section for like 5 months or so lol.
There have been many people who stated they would be mods to help clean up the place.

Agreed about tax time. All the clowns who had to sell their shit for cheap to buy Xmas presents or to pay off their Xmas credit card bill will get their tax return (because they don't fucking know how to get their taxes right), and then blow it on the same shit they sold lol.

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14