Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

Old 11-10-2014, 02:58 PM
Unregistered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Originally Posted by jbrown5035
this is a ridiculous rule. only so many threads can be done. you will have people creating threads on b.s. there are plenty of other sites specific to the type of car we drive that can refrence to.not everyone lives their lives online dude. Im just trying to find some wheels for an ep3 and have to write a freaking book first. stupid.
Unfortunately for you, these are the new rules. Numerous forums have similar rules. Some even require you to pay to use the classifieds so consider yourself lucky. He didn't say make 15 new threads, he said make 15 posts. There are way more than 15 active threads. The ultimate goal here is to increase traffic to the other areas of the board. Have new members branch out of the classifieds and perhaps find some interesting topics they are in to. It's not "ridiculous". It's how it should be.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal
Default Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

this is a ridiculous rule. only so many threads can be done. you will have people creating threads on b.s. there are plenty of other sites specific to the type of car we drive that can refrence to.not everyone lives their lives online dude. Im just trying to find some wheels for an ep3 and have to write a freaking book first. stupid.
Can you read? It says log the fuck out and don't come back. If those other sites are so great go pay to post, wait for a buyer/good deal, and then pay to have it shipped. As was stated we don't need nor want your kind around.

You're the fuckin man DP!
Old 11-10-2014, 03:04 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Travis.
Unfortunately for you, these are the new rules. Numerous forums have similar rules. Some even require you to pay to use the classifieds so consider yourself lucky. He didn't say make 15 new threads, he said make 15 posts. There are way more than 15 active threads. The ultimate goal here is to increase traffic to the other areas of the board. Have new members branch out of the classifieds and perhaps find some interesting topics they are in to. It's not "ridiculous". It's how it should be.
What he said. And if you don't like it, get the fuck off and use craigslist.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Registered Member

jbrown5035 has disabled reputation

yea there are threads on here about everything including gun laws for example. so i have to scroll through all that to get to what im looking for. this is just going to make more comments that mean nothing.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:12 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

If 15 quality posts is "a freaking book" to you then perhaps this is not the site for you. I average almost 1,000 posts a year by being an active member of this site and I'm not here nearly as often as I used to be. The idea is to get people more active on the site OUTSIDE of the classifieds section which is now a privilege for those who contribute. If you don't like that then I'll echo what the other guys said and invite you to kindly fuck off back to Craigslist. If you're this butthurt over 15 quality posts then consider yourself lucky that I'm not a moderator. I think my suggestion was 50.

EDIT: No actually it was 75 AND I was pushing for a minimum character limit. Donkey took it easy on you as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 11-10-2014 at 03:15 PM.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Anal hammer

yea there are threads on here about everything including gun laws for example. so i have to scroll through all that to get to what im looking for. this is just going to make more comments that mean nothing.
And the mods will ban hammer motherfuckers for it. You don't seem to get it guy, we don't give a shit what you think we have to deal with those bullshit posts daily any way. This is just a way to filter the noobs who are actually worth something and show us right away who's a moron who can't follow simple instruction and will be nothing but a nuisance in the future.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered Member

Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis. Travis.

I understand. But as stated, this isn't Craigslist. This is a forum, with rules. No one forces you to use the forum, and if you don't abide by said rules you will just get yourself banned.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Anal hammer

Trunk is absolutely right we wanted 50-100 plus buying patron or paying per post.

If this works the way we want it to hopefully we will get that in the future. 15 posts is literally nothing. There is a massive diversity of folks here. If you FS cretins bothered to look I gaurantee you'd find a thread you have interest in and a bit of knowledge that maybe you could help someone else with. And if you're in the category that couldn't do that, we don't want you here.
Get it?
Old 11-10-2014, 03:25 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

It's really not that hard and this rule will be a hindrance to almost no one, but this guy has already shown the propensity to be a dick so I wouldn't expect him to understand what it is that's trying to be accomplished here. He just wants to bitch about something and use up the site's resources without doing anything to keep it alive. He's the kind of person this rule was designed to weed out.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:28 PM
Anal hammer

THIS

Vote to ban

Quick Reply: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14