VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   The Help Desk (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/)
-   -   NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/new-existing-members-read-before-asking-about-classifieds-11-10-14-a-487332/)

BAN HAMMER 11-10-2014 12:43 PM

NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-14

NEW MEMBERS

OK, so today (11-10-14) we have implemented new changes for members who are registering to use the site. A few new rules are present and here they are:

Classifieds are not visible to the unregistered public
Classifieds are not visible to any new member registering after today’s date UNTIL:

15 day time limit is met AND a 15 post count MINIMUM.

NOW with that being said. IF we catch you posting in random threads posting shit like "1" "2" "3" or "cool car bro" or "great"... you know, BS posts with no substance that are just there to get your post count up You will be warned.. if we catch you again, you will be BANNED.

This site is not an alternative for craigslist. If you register with the sole intention of just using the classifieds, log out and don’t come back. We have enough of those members already.

Contribute to the site, post a build thread, ask a legit question.

EXISTING MEMBERS:

If you have problems viewing the classifieds or posting in them, and you are past the 15/15 requirement, HANG TIGHT. We are working out a few growing pains with the new changes, we will restore access to the existing members who meet the above criteria once we get everything straight.

ONE MORE THING:

I am not bending rules for anyone. For example, if you have been registered since lets say, 2009 and still dont have 15 posts and you are PM'ing me bitching about not being able to view the classifieds.... I'll be flat out honest, I don't care. Follow the guidelines for the new users up top and you'll have access to the classifieds.

Thanks,

DonkeyPunch

-JB- 11-10-2014 12:56 PM

Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Just got real

Yardjass 11-10-2014 12:58 PM

Re: NEW AND EXISTING MEMBERS, READ THIS BEFORE ASKING ABOUT THE CLASSIFIEDS. 11-10-1

Donkey, this is awesome. You are the man. And by the way, cool car bro :thup:

ebp 99 si 11-10-2014 01:20 PM

pm'd ya lol ive been a member since 2004 and today the classifieds disappeared

BAN HAMMER 11-10-2014 01:27 PM

To everyone having issues viewing the classifieds who are existing members please just post in here that you are running into issues and we will resolve it as soon as possible

lacedemen 11-10-2014 01:35 PM

been a member since 08 an cant see the classifieds

jbrown5035 11-10-2014 02:36 PM

this is a ridiculous rule. only so many threads can be done. you will have people creating threads on b.s. there are plenty of other sites specific to the type of car we drive that can refrence to.not everyone lives their lives online dude. Im just trying to find some wheels for an ep3 and have to write a freaking book first. stupid.

Willg 11-10-2014 02:46 PM

So if I had a for sale thread, but just got booted from the classifieds, does that ad still exist? Is there any way to delete it?

Travis. 11-10-2014 02:55 PM

I'm impressed. Good job, hopefully this helps out.

Yardjass 11-10-2014 02:58 PM

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...psd3055995.jpg