Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Multi-quote button

Old 02-14-2009, 06:59 PM
HNIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.
Default Multi-quote button

Anyone else having an issue with clicking it and it just quoting the post not allowing to "multi quote"?
Old 02-15-2009, 07:23 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer
Default Re: Multi-quote button

It works fine for me. Try clearing your cache. Log back in and try it again. Remember, multi quote any # of posts and then click quote on the final post which will then allow you to reply to each individual post.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:58 AM
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by ravenracer
It works fine for me. Try clearing your cache. Log back in and try it again. Remember, multi quote any # of posts and then click quote on the final post which will then allow you to reply to each individual post.
I know how to use the button. It won't allow me to choose like it use too. instead of changing the color like it usually does then on the final post just hit quote it wont change color and just goes straight to quoting that post.

So inother words. I click on the multi quote. instead of changing colors it automatically quotes it just like i'm hitting the quote button.
Old 02-15-2009, 10:06 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Originally Posted by 07civicSI
Anyone else having an issue with clicking it and it just quoting the post not allowing to "multi quote"?
Originally Posted by ravenracer
Originally Posted by 07civicSI
I know how to use the button. It won't allow me to choose like it use too. instead of changing the color like it usually does then on the final post just hit quote it wont change color and just goes straight to quoting that post.

So inother words. I click on the multi quote. instead of changing colors it automatically quotes it just like i'm hitting the quote button.