Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Minimizing Forums, serious question.

Old 04-23-2009, 10:37 AM
i got 5 on it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts
Default Minimizing Forums, serious question.

When I log into the site, this is how I prefer it to look, and how it looks 99% of the time.

However, ever since the management of this site has decided to rearrange the mini-forums of this site, I have juan small problem. It's more of a nuisance than anything, but it's really bugging me lately. Here's the problem -

Whenever I click this link -

.. the site re-opens all of the forums that I had minimized, resulting in my homepage reverting back to..

.. which is seriously driving me insane. The "Automotive Gallery" was juance considered an OT forum, so I never really had to travel outside of the OT forums to view it, but this apparently causes major problems between myself and my minimizing preferences.

Am I doing something wrong? Can this be fixed? Is it my browser? It seems to happen on both Firefox and Safari 4. LMK, thx guyz. <3 u.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Re: Minimizing Forums, serious question.

I use Internet explorer and don't have that problem.

*edit*

Tried Firefox, same thing, no issues.

Maybe you're doing it wrong?
Old 04-23-2009, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde 12th and Hyde

bro you might be doing it wrong
Old 04-24-2009, 06:19 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

The Automotive Gallery link under Eye Candy should take you directly to the actual Automotive Gallery forum under Automotive Discussion. Then its just a matter of using the back button to go back to Eye Candy.

I didn't have any problems with Safari or Firefox, but I changed the way the links are formatted, so maybe it works better for you now?
Old 04-24-2009, 03:38 PM
i got 5 on it

themacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these partsthemacuser.org is infamous around these parts

'eh, it hasn't done it yet today, but i'll keep you updated.

maybe i'll just buy a dell. thx eng.
Old 04-25-2009, 08:56 PM
my name is andy.

Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks

a whitney port fansite, orlando bloom facebook, something about little kids, and /b/. you never let me down spic.