Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

Old 07-27-2008, 08:25 PM
my name is andy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

Should be some system where you only allow 5 new members per day or something to cut down on the cross-forum spam. It's happened a couple of times now, with Tampa forums and Focus forums at least.

Some new guy gets butthurt on these forums by some of our more vocal members and go crying to their main forum, and they come in like AIDs.

I dunno, just a thought.
Old 07-28-2008, 10:46 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default Re: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

r u scared of the focii
Old 07-28-2008, 11:28 AM
Registered Member

squillyb has disabled reputation
Wink Re: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

Why wouldn't we? We love our cars as do you.

I came in and initially ranted because I was looking for parts for a car and saw that a bunch of OG posters and a MODERATOR were flamming a member because they owned a focus, you included. I don't know that other focus owner and only one of the new members that came over from FF do I know, EGZ. Great guy with a great car.

FACT: great first impression by your site on the parts FS

FACT: horrible first impression given by this sites members

FACT: the little "clicks" in here that gang up on people trully take away from the amount of useable info on this site.

FACT: there are less than 6000 members to this site for a reason, most of them listed in the three facts above.

Your suggestion to limit users plays right into the hands of the PM I just sent SUNG. Why do moderators and frequent users discourage new members from staying members by treating them this way? Are you happy with the few active posters that you have? You don't need to share knowledge with new users that might know more than you about a particular vehicle? I always like to know what I'm up against, you don't care I guess.

The internet is a big place, I have bought parts from all over the United Staes as well as across the pond. In this aspect you are limiting your sale of items to only your buddies and friends in the local area by trying to get rid of new users.

I'm sure SUNG is really proud as the admin of a 6000 member site, but wouldn't 60,000 be better for everyone involved?

These comments are not based on a single thread or post. I have been reading for two days now and its horrible. Its so hard to get past the ridiculous posts with huge font and no apparent meaning to find what I'm looking for in the parts area so I will look elsewhere. Which I'm sure you'll be happy to read. See you win again!! A new member that will not post after today because of people just like you buddy, congrats.

BTW for all of you wanting to know anything about your cars stereo system and or video that chance leaves with me tonight.

See people like me are the people you lose out on.

-20 years in the auto customizing industry
-worked with/for Alpine, Rockford, Kenwood, MTX, Sirius, XM, Passport, Kinetik, Streetwires.
-school: Mobile Dynamics, The Snake Pit, Viper room, Alpine F1 training, RTC
-accomplishments: 108- dB drag trophies for top three positions, 157.4 dB on TermLab Pro Single Sub Pro Comp Category, Team Kinetik 180 dB club, MECP FIRST CLASS CERTIFIED

Sponsored by: AUDIO EXPRESS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE, ALPINE, KINETIK POWER CELLS, WIZARDS OF NITROUS (< coming soon)

So all those questions about ohms law, subs not sounding right, building fifth order notch filters for 100K SQ set ups, building folded enclosures to fit in a vehicle, horn enclosures, wiring diagrams for any vehicle EVER made, all these questions will hopefully be answered by the OP here because he is one of many reasons this guy won't be around to answer them.
Old 07-28-2008, 11:56 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squillyb

BTW for all of you wanting to know anything about your cars stereo system and or video that chance leaves with me tonight.
This is my serious face... my serious crying face, seriously.

See people like me are the people you lose out on.
People like you can suck the funny out of a clowns asshole.

-20 years in the auto customizing industry
-worked with/for Alpine, Rockford, Kenwood, MTX, Sirius, XM, Passport, Kinetik, Streetwires.
-school: Mobile Dynamics, The Snake Pit, Viper room, Alpine F1 training, RTC
-accomplishments: 108- dB drag trophies for top three positions, 157.4 dB on TermLab Pro Single Sub Pro Comp Category, Team Kinetik 180 dB club, MECP FIRST CLASS CERTIFIED
So what you're saying... is that you're old and have bass off competitions with 18 year old kids? WINRAR.

Sponsored by: AUDIO EXPRESS, ROCKFORD FOSGATE, ALPINE, KINETIK POWER CELLS, WIZARDS OF NITROUS (< coming soon)
HAZ KOOL STICKERZ ON CARZ?

So all those questions about ohms law, subs not sounding right, building fifth order notch filters for 100K SQ set ups, building folded enclosures to fit in a vehicle, horn enclosures, wiring diagrams for any vehicle EVER made, all these questions will hopefully be answered by the OP here because he is one of many reasons this guy won't be around to answer them.

/YOUR OWNAGE.

KTB.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:04 PM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

OMG now i cant put a radio in my car?

The internet is a big place
LIEZ!!!!!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:07 PM
Registered Member

Wink Re: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.

^^^ keep em' coming. I have given you the chance to show your ignorance and its working. Your best bet would be to keep quiet or you only prove me right.

Yeah I'm old, and have bass of competitions with the other competitors with similar systems. For money and sponsorships, (and stickers) dont you like money and free A/V gear. Getting stuff before its sold on the public market to people like you that have to pay peole like me to put it in because you can't apply what you learn on google.

This isn't a pissing match though, lets just break it down, what have you accomplished that would contribute in a positive manner to this forum as one of its members? What wealth of knowledge do you have to offer?

Also if you knew what you were talking about you would google Alpine F1 status and see what it takes to own a system like that, they start at 50K. How much do you think I make installing this type of merchandise?

point proven again, you people have a tendency to speak before you think, God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason you just haven't figured it out yet.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:12 PM
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

lolz.

yep... thats.... about all i got on the matter. Im pretty sure theres a guy in the local area that can handle some shit flinging done every so often that knows just as much as you do and will help out just the same.

btw... if he doesnt? I HAZ GOOGLE BISH!
Old 07-28-2008, 12:15 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TurboEH2
OMG now i cant put a radio in my car?

LIEZ!!!!!
Do you get all your parts for that bad ass FORD explorer locally?

Oh yeah and yes you can finally get rid of that Clarion deck, I have a Kenwood, this years model given to me by them, you can have it, because you own a Ford. Brand new in a box. Tell me your year vehicle and I'll send you the plug and play style harness and dash adapter, sure I have a couple laying around.

And yes, I REALLY would send it to you, along with the Kenwood sticker they ask me to display on the vehicle. Obviously most of what you read hear is lies however I'm not known for that, I'm known in the industry for creating bad ass Fiber Glass, helping out fellow enthusiasts, and contributing in a positive manner.

Its not what you know people, its who. Welcome to real life.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Its Lightish Red

^^^ keep em' coming. I have given you the chance to show your ignorance and its working. Your best bet would be to keep quiet or you only prove me right.
Like i give a F*CK what you think of this forum

Yeah I'm old, and have bass of competitions with the other competitors with similar systems. For money and sponsorships, (and stickers) dont you like money and free A/V gear. Getting stuff before its sold on the public market to people like you that have to pay peole like me to put it in because you can't apply what you learn on google.
Or you can take it to someone who knows what they are doing. Surprisingly you arent the ONLY car stereo installer in the world, and you wont be the last

This isn't a pissing match though, lets just break it down, what have you accomplished that would contribute in a positive manner to this forum as one of its members? What wealth of knowledge do you have to offer?
Any one on here who asks a serious question and doesnt come off like a complete douche. Will get the question answered. Assholes dont just come out of the woodwork for a "My car is over heating and i dont knwo where to even begin" thread.

Also if you knew what you were talking about you would google Alpine F1 status and see what it takes to own a system like that, they start at 50K. How much do you think I make installing this type of merchandise?
WOW are you a millionaire? Who gives a shit how much you make, WOW you do car stereo..... AMAZING

point proven again, you people have a tendency to speak before you think, God gave you two ears and one mouth for a reason you just haven't figured it out yet.
God didnt give me fucking shit, i am the offspring of my parents. Nothing more. I have two ears and one mouth because that is the going rate round these parts. Now take your know it all fucking ass and GTFO

Last edited by JStab; 07-28-2008 at 12:18 PM.
Old 07-28-2008, 12:18 PM
Its Lightish Red

Do you get all your parts for that bad ass FORD explorer locally?
Umm its stock except for the Kenwood Navigation unit, wow.

Oh yeah and yes you can finally get rid of that Clarion deck, I have a Kenwood, this years model given to me by them, you can have it, because you own a Ford. Brand new in a box. Tell me your year vehicle and I'll send you the plug and play style harness and dash adapter, sure I have a couple laying around.
Or i could ask my brother in law who owns a fucking reputable car stereo shop in the area and get what ever i want.

BTW the clarion is now in my Cobra. Forgot to update my profile

And yes, I REALLY would send it to you, along with the Kenwood sticker they ask me to display on the vehicle. Obviously most of what you read hear is lies however I'm not known for that, I'm known in the industry for creating bad ass Fiber Glass, helping out fellow enthusiasts, and contributing in a positive manner.

Its not what you know people, its who. Welcome to real life.
Trust me, i have all the connections i need in life.... Take you Kenwood deck and kick rocks fuckstick

Last edited by JStab; 07-28-2008 at 12:22 PM.

Quick Reply: Mass registers / spamming from other forums.