Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

I can't see certain pics....

Old 11-25-2005, 04:52 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
REVTEK1 REVTEK1 REVTEK1
Default I can't see certain pics....

When I am using my home computer, I am able to see all posted pics. Here at work, only a select few are able to be seen. I know nothing about computers besides going on-line. Can someone help me! I hate being th eonly one who can 't see pictures posted...
Old 11-25-2005, 01:31 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion
Default Re: I can't see certain pics....

Most likely, it's because your work is filtering the internet content you can see.

Not really anything you can do about that, because getting them to allow the blocked stuff is basically admitting that you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing (which was why it was blocked in the first place).
Old 11-25-2005, 06:24 PM
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't see them at work either, don't feel bad.
Old 11-27-2005, 06:26 AM
Registered Member

REVTEK1 REVTEK1 REVTEK1
Unhappy Re: I can't see certain pics....

Originally Posted by soulDistortion
Most likely, it's because your work is filtering the internet content you can see.

Not really anything you can do about that, because getting them to allow the blocked stuff is basically admitting that you're doing something you're not supposed to be doing (which was why it was blocked in the first place).
Thanks
Old 11-27-2005, 09:37 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

tell the work help desk that you fell off the internet =[