Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Garage clean outs in classifieds?

Old 03-23-2009, 08:55 AM
-Rep Legion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Broke B16 has disabled reputation
Default Garage clean outs in classifieds?

I have a bunch of stuff I'm about to post for sale, & I really don't want to make multiple threads for all this stuff when its much easier and more organized in 1 big one. Do you do it under part outs? All I saw was cars being parted out so I didn't bother to post in there.

Overall, I think the parts for sale section would be much easier to work with if it was done by what application it's for. (Honda/Acura, Ford, Audi, ect.) Then have a universal and a forced induction section?

Opinions/feedback?

Last edited by Broke B16; 03-23-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: Garage clean outs in classifieds?

Well what you could do is make a huge thread for all of the parts and just say like "honda garage sale"

Also, the divided parts section is a good idea imo!
Old 03-23-2009, 09:14 AM
-Rep Legion

Broke B16 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
Well what you could do is make a huge thread for all of the parts and just say like "honda garage sale"

Also, the divided parts section is a good idea imo!
But where?
Old 03-23-2009, 09:43 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by 1Bar EM1
I have a bunch of stuff I'm about to post for sale, & I really don't want to make multiple threads for all this stuff when its much easier and more organized in 1 big one. Do you do it under part outs? All I saw was cars being parted out so I didn't bother to post in there.

Overall, I think the parts for sale section would be much easier to work with if it was done by what application it's for. (Honda/Acura, Ford, Audi, ect.) Then have a universal and a forced induction section?

Opinions/feedback?
If it's all one car related parts it would fall under Part Outs but wait for another moderators input in regard this. Maybe this helps. See post #15
https://www.vadriven.com/forums/help-desk-48/classified-changes-267807/

Last edited by ravenracer; 03-23-2009 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:23 AM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

There is no forum for "here's my huge pile of random car shit for sale" threads. The announcement from parts forum had expired, but its back up now.

For those that are to lazy to find it ... the part outs forum is for selling multiple parts from the same car for, i.e. you bought a wrecked car for the interior and now you want to sell the remaining parts or you just upgraded a bunch of things on your car and have all the stock parts. So you could either make separate threads for the engine, suspension, wheels, etc. or you could make one in the part outs forum. The choice is yours, but people who are looking for a specific part are more likely to find it if you separate it out.

To answer your question, if all the parts are for the same car its fine to go in part outs as that's basically what you're doing.

There aren't going to be any make specific parts forums in the near future that I know of.