Notices
The Help Desk Consolidation of Rules, FAQ, Feedback, Discussion, News, and Suggestions.

Do Moderators Do Anything?

Old 04-12-2009, 02:34 PM
yaaat.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington
Default Re: Do Moderators Do Anything?

Originally Posted by nftuatn
yessir...bimmer forums are like that...you get a warning for cussing....i was like FUCK and i got another...
Yeah, it's bullshit. It's not like we've got ten year olds on the forum, even though it may seem that way sometimes.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:36 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

there are some noobs on here that are more immatture than a ten year old...
Old 04-12-2009, 02:39 PM
#Trendy

Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio Audio

you have thick skin? hmm yet people got to you enough for you to make a thread to bitch about members being mean to you?

does not compute..
Old 04-12-2009, 02:44 PM
Registered Member

iceguyb14 has disabled reputation

yeah forums that are anal about cussing are gay. if its not like every other word who cares

hahaha im not bitching about other members being mean to me. im just asking what moderators do on here. they dont enforce the rules, so why have them?

ive had a ton of people tell me they dont go on here because everyone is assholes. do the head dudes here really not care about that rep?

if they dont maybe i need to start another forum like this one and have it be moderated.. i know theres a lot of $$$ in forums haha. and i know what youre gonna say and idc if you guys wouldnt join that forum so dont even waste anyones time posting that

Last edited by iceguyb14; 04-12-2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:45 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

only ravenricer does anything
Old 04-12-2009, 02:47 PM
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

Originally Posted by iceguyb14
yeah forums that are anal about cussing are gay. if its not like every other word who cares

hahaha im not bitching about other members being mean to me. im just asking what moderators do on here. they dont enforce the rules, so why have them?

ive had a ton of people tell me they dont go on here because everyone is assholes. do the head dudes here really not care about that rep?

if they dont maybe i need to start another forum like this one and have it be moderated.. i know theres a lot of $$$ in forums haha. and i know what youre gonna say and idc if you guys wouldnt join that forum so dont even waste anyones time posting that
I don't think sung is making a living off this forum.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:51 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

- rep to OP for being a cunt
Old 04-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Registered Member

iceguyb14 has disabled reputation

ravenricer is the only one huh? i thought there were like 10 moderators or something.. lol

and youd be suprised how much money can be made off forums. i know a few owners of forums and they make a comfortable living just off the forums. from ads from sponsors getting a certain amount of impressions and views, to getting paid from google ad clicks, to "patrons" paying for memberships, to forum events.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:54 PM
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by iceguyb14
ravenricer is the only one huh? i thought there were like 10 moderators or something.. lol

and youd be suprised how much money can be made off forums. i know a few owners of forums and they make a comfortable living just off the forums. from ads from sponsors getting a certain amount of impressions and views, to getting paid from google ad clicks, to "patrons" paying for memberships, to forum events.
then why don't you go start a forum where you can go enforce rules, have dumbasses lick your balls for racing shitty cars, and make money so you can buy some more hood scoops and wings for your shit focus?
Old 04-12-2009, 02:56 PM
baller/dickbutt#69

nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn nftuatn

sung makes a few bucks im sure...enough not to answer my pm about becoming a sponsor but enough im sure