Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

For Rent:Fender rolling tool -Fit your Honkin Meats or Hella Stretch Pokage!!11

Old 06-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default For Rent:Fender rolling tool -Fit your Honkin Meats or Hella Stretch Pokage!!11

Name:Chris
Means of Contact:PM here,Teamnextgen@yahoo.com

Description:
I have an Eastwood fender rolling tool for rent.This tool is used to roll fender lips,and can be used to pull the whole fender out to allow clearance for wider tires and/or lower offset wheels.I'm renting it for two reasons;
1-When I needed to do my car,I couldn't find anybody locally that had the right equipment.Now that I have it,might as well let other people around here use it instead of them having to buy one only to use it once or drive a good distance to pay somebody else to do it.
2-To help recoup some of my cost of buying the tool.

Cost:
For local pick-up:
The cost is $50,with a $250 deposit.In other words,you give me $300,and I give you $250 back upon receiving the tool in the same condition it was given in.If you break or damage it,you keep it,and I keep your $300.The $50 covers the initial rental period(to be agreed upon at time of rental).If you keep it longer than agreed upon,it's $50 more per week.

To ship:
The cost is $75,with a $250 deposit.In other words,you give me $325 and I give you $250 back upon receiving the tool in the same condition it was given in.You are responsible for the costs for shipping back to me.If you break or damage it,you keep it,and I keep your $325.The $75 covers the initial rental period(to be agreed upon at time of rental).If you keep it longer than agreed upon,it's $50 more per week(I consider it out of your hands the day I'm provided with a tracking number for it's return).

A heat gun is also needed.I will rent mine for $20.My suggestion is to go to Harbor Freight and just buy your own for $10-$20.These things tend to take a dump on a regular basis,so i'm basing the rental price on the assumption I'll be buying a new pretty frequently.

Payment:
Cash or Paypal.

Disclaimer:
Please realize that you can certainly completely fuck your car up with this tool if you don't take your time and/or are an idiot.I take no responsibility for what you do with it if you rent it.You can bludgeon people to death with it for all I care-just don't blame me for anything.

Fender rolling Service:
I do offer this service if my schedule with other jobs permits.Price and timeframe fluctuate greatly,so please PM or email me for a quote.

I took some pics the other day to show exactly what this thing does.

Honkin Meat,rubbing fender lip:

Tool attached:

Fender before and after.lip rolled almost 90 degrees so it's flush up against the backside of the outer fender skin,gains about 1/4".The whole fender edge pulled out about 1/4".Total gained about 1/2",and now clears the tire:

I have plenty of vouches here and on several other forums and Ebay.Partial list:
Ebay feedback-http://myworld.ebay.com/teamnextgen
Short vouch thread on Hybrid(old one got deleted in the server move):http://www.hybrids.jp/forum/showthread.php?t=18324
Honda-Tech:http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=995169

PM me for any questions or to set up a rental.
Thanks
Chris
Old 07-27-2009, 06:18 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
amartinez has disabled reputation
Default Re: For Rent:Fender rolling tool -Fit your Honkin Meats or Hella Stretch Pokage!!11

bump. you did a grate job in my car