Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

EBP em1 parts. semi part out. front lip. rear bumper, battery box, trunk, more.

Old 07-26-2011, 05:06 PM
da dragva kokopelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default EBP em1 parts. semi part out. front lip. rear bumper, battery box, trunk, more.

mike nagger
VA
will ship at buyers expense
parting out everything from one of my blue em1's

i found a shell in better condition that doesnt need a quarter panel put on it and im swapping my swap and suspension and 5 lug to the new car. so i pretty much have a whole car to part out minus swap, front end, and front seats.

here are some of the larger things i have off the car already but pretty much all the interior and stuff is still there. will sell it all. paypal verified. prices are shipped unless otherwise stated.

this is the car as of now and the 5 lug nor the swap is for sale.

si cluster -sold
rear seats 100 obo

ebp side skirts -sold
the grill - sold

door panels. best offer shipped due to the weird damage on the driver panel.

other random interior pieces make offers. cupholders are sold.

oem cowl in good shape little ashy but no damage. - 60 shipped

oem honda seat belts in the rarer black color. came out of a 99 ex i used to own. all hardware all in perfect condition no tears - 50 shipped.

dead pedal in same pic oem - 30 shipped.

marine battery box - 30 shipped

2 6x9 kenwood speakers out of my db8 -60 shipped

Last edited by mike nagz; 08-02-2011 at 08:01 AM.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:18 PM
Registered Member

Rward18 has disabled reputation
Default Re: EBP em1 parts. semi part out. front lip. rear bumper, battery box, trunk, more.

how much for both doors
Old 07-26-2011, 06:18 PM
da dragva kokopelli

mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz mike nagz
Default Re: EBP em1 parts. semi part out. front lip. rear bumper, battery box, trunk, more.

only have one door i can part with, thats the passenger side, you want the door panels and windows etc etc??? i need the driver door still.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:34 PM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Dibs on front lip.
<3.
And random interior pieces.
And door trim piece.

Shes lucky I like her..
Old 07-27-2011, 05:11 AM
da dragva kokopelli

yeah yeah yeah. just help me get my car done by the end of the weekend and i got you player, plus cash lol
Old 07-28-2011, 06:51 AM
da dragva kokopelli

Old 07-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

PM'd
Old 07-28-2011, 10:52 AM
da dragva kokopelli

returned. <3
Old 07-29-2011, 04:23 AM
Grip Syndicate

mportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud ofmportedcivicsi has much to be proud of

Up for you.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:23 AM
da dragva kokopelli

thank you sir, trunk and rear bumper gone.

lets get some of this stuff sold please. lowballers welcome.

Quick Reply: EBP em1 parts. semi part out. front lip. rear bumper, battery box, trunk, more.