Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

96-98 OEM CTR headlights.....

Old 02-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts
Default 96-98 OEM CTR headlights.....

SOLD..............SOLD.........................SOL D....................

Last edited by Samuels; 03-07-2010 at 07:13 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:11 AM
Registered member

civicrider has disabled reputation
Default Re: 96-98 OEM CTR headlights.....

pictures?
Old 03-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Registered Member

Samuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these partsSamuels is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by civicrider
pictures?

Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Registered Member

bump....
Old 03-03-2010, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

bump....
Old 03-04-2010, 06:22 AM
Registered Member

bump....
Old 03-05-2010, 05:32 AM
Registered Member

bump....
Old 03-05-2010, 12:02 PM
Registered Member

Doyle_Ek9 can only hope to improve

any broken tabs? i have headlights to trade. but arent OEM.
Old 03-05-2010, 05:42 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Doyle_Ek9
any broken tabs? i have headlights to trade. but arent OEM.
no broken tabs... I don't want no halo BS but i'm open to black/gunmetal housing if thats what u got..
Old 03-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Registered Member

Doyle_Ek9 can only hope to improve

Sorry about the long reply. My headlights have NO HALO'S. Black housing, no tabs broken. Also have city light holes. So if you had them already wired in yours, they'll plug right back in. The only thing, they have CF eyebrows that i liked at one point. They are taped on with double sided tape. I can remove if need be. Paid about $280 for the headlights about a year and a half ago. so to me they are worth $140 with or w/o eyelids. I also have OEM Acura HID ballasts and D2R bulbs bought from the dealer from a friend with his discount. I have the shields to adapt the D2R to the H4 socket that would also include if you wanted to trade all that straight forth. If just the headlights, lemme know how much on top. I'll be able to do somethin in the middle of the week. So.

Edit; They weren't bought off EBAY, but i dont remember the place of purchase. And i'll get some pics up in a little while. Bare with, im at work.

Last edited by Doyle_Ek9; 03-07-2010 at 12:16 PM. Reason: info correction

Quick Reply: 96-98 OEM CTR headlights.....