Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?

Old 01-22-2009, 08:04 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mullog has disabled reputation
Red face 96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?

so i have seen this style lip on a few civics around here but i cant fine one at any online store, and even Priority Honda said they havent ever seen this style lip. but they are idiots there... so does anyone have a rear lip like this or know where i can get one? white if you can, if not painting it is no big deal for me.
Attached Thumbnails 96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?-dsc02218.jpg   96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?-vd0m5gxt6.jpg  
Old 01-22-2009, 08:25 PM
Registered Member

gramsilightz99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: 96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?

Nice nascar # avarar..

Its a 96-98 OEM USDM/EDM Civic coupe optional rear lip that was discontinued shortly after production here but lasted longer in Europe. There are no replicas. And I doubt you have seen that lip on a few Civics, Ive seen one in my lifetime..goodluck.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM
Registered Member

Default Re: 96-98 civic 2rd rear lip. any one have one of these that they want to get rid of?

a guy right down the road from me on waters rd has one on a silver coupe, and then i have seen a black one in va beach with one, and at ODU i have seen a green one with the same lip. dont know any of them personally, but they all got the lip and I just wanted to know if someone had one they were getting rid of or something. so yeah, i have seen a few of them around here, open your eyes and you might notice these things too
Old 01-22-2009, 08:40 PM
Registered Member

oh yeah, and NASCAR is the shit. best goddamn sport in the world, a hell of a lot better than open wheel indy racing. and Jimmie is the shit too, not is shit so no one say that. 3 time NASCAR champ isnt something just anyone can do. so FUCK YOU! go watch your gay as anime and listen to your cool crappy 80s rock music. i jsut was looking for some stuff for my car. if you cant help, just kill your self, you are no use to the world.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:52 PM
Registered Member

gramsilightz99 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Mullog
oh yeah, and NASCAR is the shit. best goddamn sport in the world, a hell of a lot better than open wheel indy racing. and Jimmie is the shit too, not is shit so no one say that. 3 time NASCAR champ isnt something just anyone can do. so FUCK YOU! go watch your gay as anime and listen to your cool crappy 80s rock music. i jsut was looking for some stuff for my car. if you cant help, just kill your self, you are no use to the world.
PM'D.

Last edited by gramsilightz99; 01-23-2009 at 05:55 PM.