Notices
Exterior Examples: Hoods, Body Kits, Tail Lights, etc.

03-05 350Z Chrom Silver Front Bumper and Taillights

Old 03-14-2011, 09:30 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default 03-05 350Z Chrom Silver Front Bumper and Taillights

Name: James
Means of contact: PM or text cell 757-754-5535
Price: Bumper: $80 LOCAL ONLY Taillights: $30 LOCAL ONLY

Description: I have for sale a 03-05 front bumper painted Chome Silver. I bought this bumper as a spare for my Z which is gone now. It used to have a lip on it, but a nice curb destroyed it, so it's gone now. A carbon fiver varis duct is installed in the bumper, and it has some gay fake CF vinyl slapped where the license plate would mount (previous owner did that). All mounting hardware is NOT included, you would need to swap it from your original bumper if you wanted to use it. Orange corner lenses are included for the heck of it. Paint is in OK shape. No peeling or anything, just typical scrapes and rock chips.

The taillights are stock 03-05. Bulbs are included. The top pieces on the underside of the taillights where they sort of "mount" in are broken. This will not effect the ability to install these and will stay in securely. If you have questions about this, let me know.

Pictures:

Old 03-23-2011, 05:38 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva Qwiksillva
Default Re: 03-05 350Z Chrom Silver Front Bumper and Taillights

All sold. Thanks for looking.