Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

Old 08-03-2008, 05:28 PM
A.K.A Slowintegra92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VADA9 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Re: ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

I was going to say i would never let some dumb sluts wash my paint and fuck it all up never the less "supercars"..lol those people are nuts if they need that shit on their cars..just take your lambo to some club for the night and get laid.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:11 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Turbo FTW has disabled reputation
Default Re: ZTS Exotic Wash Show: Saturday, July 26th 2008 – www.zerotosexy.com

the show was pretty much a joke, only good part about it was the models (got some pics of some of them with my car)

lets see, the DJ's were annoying as shit, which ever radio station that was. people there had the mentality that those exotics were fast as hell, when in reality mine, and my 4 friends cars would have dusted every one but the hennessey viper, and probably still would have dusted that because dude probably couldnt drive for a crap.

the "wash" was bullshit it was a few chicks with a bucket of water, and a few sponges, and last time i checked you needed soap, and a hose to rinse said soap off. all they did was make it dirtier, while 200 pussy hungry guys that havnt been laid in a year stood around a drooled.

and the turnout sucked, there was supposed to be what, 30+ exotics? there ended up being a couple ferarri's, couple lambo's, and maybe a couple others, i hardly consider that ford GT, the viper, and the lotus's exotics.

then the rest of the turnout consisted of a row of maybe 10 luxury cars/imports which seemed to be nice, but consisted of mainly lexus's, then another row of cars including the most RICED out civic my eyes have ever seen, a not so badly done S13 with a SR20 swap, a couple riced out scion XB's... im sorry, but your scions with 20 xbox's, 50 TV screens, 10 neons, and body kit is just not cool... then there was a POS mustang GT "show car" that the owner with his whipping 380WHP felt the need to come over and talk shit to me about, when he clearly had no clue, and there were a few others.

the girls werent just the best part of the show, they were the only good part. the rest just sucked.