Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Would anyone be interested.......

Old 09-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie
Default Would anyone be interested.......

I am trying to get a car show organized in November to raise money for Animal Aid in Hampton. They are a no kill shelter. The reason for this thread is, I just want to know how many Toyota/Scion/Lexus owners I can get to come out to show, and support the cause. I'm hoping the show will be in Newport News. There will be more details soon, I just want to get a general idea of who may be interested.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:12 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only
Default Re: Would anyone be interested.......

wow.. this is an awesome idea. just toyotas though? hopefully my car will be somewhat show worthy by that time! if you need some help organizing it let me know.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:14 PM
eng
Administrator

eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng eng

Originally Posted by tceptikon66
The reason for this thread is, I just want to know how many Toyota/Scion/Lexus owners I can get to come out to show, and support the cause.
I would think if you're trying to raise money for a cause you wouldn't want to limit yourself artificially in anyway.
Old 09-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Come see my stroker

daboi40 has disabled reputation

no yota... but a mini truck. i know about 2-3 others that ride s10s that would prolly get on out there...one in da shop.. why not everything?? i'll even bring the rice rocket out.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie Oogie Boogie

Originally Posted by eng
I would think if you're trying to raise money for a cause you wouldn't want to limit yourself artificially in anyway.
Originally Posted by daboi40
no yota... but a mini truck. i know about 2-3 others that ride s10s that would prolly get on out there...one in da shop.. why not everything?? i'll even bring the rice rocket out.
I would love for everything to come out there, but I'm trying to get it sponsored by Scion, and they will only pay for certain things related to Scion, I dont even know if they would agree to let Toyota/Lexus show. Also I'm trying to get the show put on at a Toyota dealer. I'm not trying to discriminate toward other car brands. I agree the more money the better. Anyone that wanted to support the cause otherwise can come and dontate money, dog/cat food, toys, etc.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:22 PM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

does the show have to be on the peninsula? you know i have the victory nissan hook up and working on a few others. plus i have connections with VBAC, Muddy Paws and a few others.
Old 09-02-2009, 02:45 PM
Come see my stroker

daboi40 has disabled reputation

i been lookin into gettin a show together for a while. but wannaget everything into one spot. wut if we have people pay say.... 30-40 or whatever to put they vehicle in the show and 10 or something to come?? if we can do that i tryn get my mini truck group up there. and the 3 of us from Rollin' Projects may come on out. just gotta get those other two out there.
Old 09-04-2009, 02:08 PM
nortaP

Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded Reloaded

Sounds like a good cause, particularly around the Thanksgiving holidays. You could have people donate bags / cans of dog food too.

I don't own any Toyota Motor Company products though.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:00 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Sounds like a good cause, particularly around the Thanksgiving holidays. You could have people donate bags / cans of dog food too.

I don't own any Toyota Motor Company products though.
Yeah I was going to set up a box wrapped in Christmas paper for people to donate things like that too. Ill PM you the proposal I sent to the Scion rep so you can tell me what you think. I'm just waiting to hear back from him.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:54 PM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

Fuck you and your toyotas, fuck them in thier stupid faces.

but I would come. Just sayin. its for a good cause.

Quick Reply: Would anyone be interested.......