Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

VaDriven ECHM Tent!

Old 06-06-2011, 03:34 PM
little family sedan

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Naoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to beholdNaoto is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: VaDriven ECHM Tent!

Originally Posted by Fasterthanthem
Yeah, I couldn't figure out what was going on.

I was in the dark green dc2 at the end with the white valve cover. Parked next to an eg hatch, 350z, s4, and m3
i happened to get a pic of your car.

i ended up parking in the back and was looking for a banner as well. my friends and i grilled and had a tent as well lol
Old 06-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Registered member

Mirrorimg is a name known to allMirrorimg is a name known to allMirrorimg is a name known to allMirrorimg is a name known to allMirrorimg is a name known to allMirrorimg is a name known to all

Originally Posted by all4sr's
WHAT.THE.FUCK!!!....This shit was a completely unorganized fail.

I saw Kerri as we pulled in from the back way, we parked, and she was gone, didn't see anyone else.

We set up Right across from the Baker Building as well, We had the Green DC that was parked next to the green 4dr DB8, next to the Box Truck, We had music playing out the car, the 10x10 WHITE Tent that was set up in a parking space, We had a Grill, burgers, buns, forks, Chairs, Beers, Drinks, etc.....Only person that came up was Chris (SCREECHO), and thats cause I already knew him. I Walked around twice looking for a Banner and didn't see shit, So we just went back to tent and said fuck it.
My green DB? I parked in the back, just next to the road that everyone had to come in on. I walked around for a little when I first got there, then met up with slogsr@sage near his car where there was a couple tents and a few other driven members. I didnt leave that area for fear of getting a raging sunburn.

And I had a name tag on, albeit a small one.
Old 06-07-2011, 04:58 AM
Registered member

LuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these partsLuvtheE36M3/4/5 is infamous around these parts

Shit.....sounds like I missed an Epic weekend!
Old 06-07-2011, 03:43 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by Mirrorimg
My green DB? I parked in the back, just next to the road that everyone had to come in on. I walked around for a little when I first got there, then met up with slogsr@sage near his car where there was a couple tents and a few other driven members. I didnt leave that area for fear of getting a raging sunburn.

And I had a name tag on, albeit a small one.

Naw, I've seen you around quite a few times, it wasn't a JDM front...We were all the way to the Left of the front parking lot, near the 'back' enterance/ side.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Skraight.

Fasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond reputeFasterthanthem has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Naoto
i happened to get a pic of your car.

i ended up parking in the back and was looking for a banner as well. my friends and i grilled and had a tent as well lol
Nice thanks,

I left a sharpie on the valve cover for people to sign and companies used it as advertising haha.

"Miguels tire shop" with the address across the whole side