Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Sumospeed & SAGE Autosports Present: 3rd Annual Toys for Tots toy drive

Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
David,D.C. has disabled reputation
Default Re: Sumospeed & SAGE Autosports Present: 3rd Annual Toys for Tots toy drive

YES!
Finally a cameo! I'll put mine out within the next week when I catch some sleep. Good shit, man.
Old 11-27-2011, 08:51 AM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com
Default Re: Sumospeed & SAGE Autosports Present: 3rd Annual Toys for Tots toy drive

SICK Video Jared!! Thank you for that!

HUGE thanks to everyone that came out yesterday and donated toys. We blew the total amount of toys we had last year away! Attendance was also much higher than last year. I also wanna thank Adrian for coming out and DJing as well as Ultraspeed and REVillusion for making large crew donations. Of course this event wouldnt have happened without SAGE Auto allowing us to use their place to hold it and we are extremely thankful to have such continued success with this event with your help. We look forward to seeing you at our next event, happy holidays!
Old 11-27-2011, 04:50 PM

EGAS has disabled reputation

Awesome turn out and thanks to Sumo for putting it together and for Ultraspeed for making it an even better event. We need to all stay together and keep the area positive and come together for a good cause.

To everyone who came out thank you.