Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Springfest 4

Old 01-23-2013, 08:03 AM
Cock chugginton

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost Iroc-Boost
Default Re: Springfest 4

Originally Posted by Kris.Is.Foamin
Ahem cough cough
Yes boo boo
Old 01-23-2013, 03:00 PM
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

I'm in there like swimwear.
Old 01-24-2013, 09:09 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

I need to get to work.

And get a raise.
Old 01-28-2013, 07:05 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Ill be there. In the show lot this time!
Old 01-28-2013, 07:14 PM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

"BEST ASAIN OTHER"

hope the flyers aren't printed yet. also, date of event is hard to find on the flyer.
Old 01-28-2013, 09:42 PM
Registered Member

1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM 1BDAZM

Hey I will be in town... What to bring, what to bring... How much for dyno pulls?

Last edited by 1BDAZM; 01-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:55 AM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Might as well go ahead and color the entrance grass area Purple as well, being as a SHIT TON of people parked all over it last year, hahaha

ALWAYS A GREAT EVENT, GOOD TIMES, AND GREATTTT PEOPLE!!

Also, Nick, While I Know the Day of the Event is extremely tiring, draining, and hard to keep track of all that is going on, you might want to see if more people can keep a handle on the parking situation this year.

I left for about an hour last year, came back, and there was an ASS TON of people parked in the field across from the Entrance rd., off of Landstown rd.

Now, I'm sure they parked there cause they were basicly told to, cause when I pulled back up, I was told there wasn't parking and to park in the field in reference, so I just went in the back way to the Spectator parking, like if we were going to the Field House, and there was ATLEASTTTTTT 70/80 spaces open. But, I'm also sure there are some cheap asses that just parked out there cause they didn't want to pay the Measly 5$ fee, which, you should see if someone wouldn't mind posting up and Collecting from the people that are trying to avoid a simple fee. I noticed that There were ALOT of people that got in without paying last year, and previous years at Harbor Park as well. I know it's only 5$, but 5x70/80 cars..

I'm sure that there'll be alot less confusion this year though with the DYNO now being where it's going to be, and opening up quite a few spots.

I still have to talk to Jiorjo and see what their plan is Vendor wise, cause I was going to Roll with and help with them this year. If things change though, I'd be more than willing to help out with collection and orginazation DURINGG the event.

Last edited by all4sr's; 01-30-2013 at 05:58 AM.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:12 PM
Blang Blang

sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com sumospeed.com

Originally Posted by 1BDAZM
Hey I will be in town... What to bring, what to bring... How much for dyno pulls?
80 for 3 I think is what it will be

Originally Posted by Computer_Nerd
"BEST ASAIN OTHER"
hope the flyers aren't printed yet. also, date of event is hard to find on the flyer.
Damn thank you. fixed the spelling

Originally Posted by all4sr's
Might as well go ahead and color the entrance grass area Purple as well, being as a SHIT TON of people parked all over it last year, hahaha

ALWAYS A GREAT EVENT, GOOD TIMES, AND GREATTTT PEOPLE!!

Also, Nick, While I Know the Day of the Event is extremely tiring, draining, and hard to keep track of all that is going on, you might want to see if more people can keep a handle on the parking situation this year.

I left for about an hour last year, came back, and there was an ASS TON of people parked in the field across from the Entrance rd., off of Landstown rd.

Now, I'm sure they parked there cause they were basicly told to, cause when I pulled back up, I was told there wasn't parking and to park in the field in reference, so I just went in the back way to the Spectator parking, like if we were going to the Field House, and there was ATLEASTTTTTT 70/80 spaces open. But, I'm also sure there are some cheap asses that just parked out there cause they didn't want to pay the Measly 5$ fee, which, you should see if someone wouldn't mind posting up and Collecting from the people that are trying to avoid a simple fee. I noticed that There were ALOT of people that got in without paying last year, and previous years at Harbor Park as well. I know it's only 5$, but 5x70/80 cars..

I'm sure that there'll be alot less confusion this year though with the DYNO now being where it's going to be, and opening up quite a few spots.

I still have to talk to Jiorjo and see what their plan is Vendor wise, cause I was going to Roll with and help with them this year. If things change though, I'd be more than willing to help out with collection and orginazation DURINGG the event.
Yeah we knew that if the Sportsplex was going to work better parking arrangement and space saving measure would have to be taken, ie the dyno relocation, title sponsor booth relocation, and parking of show cars by our staff. The hope is to fit a lot more cars in the spectator lot and we also will have an overflow lot across the street if need be. Jiorjio is setting up a booth for LIVauto last i checked.
Old 01-31-2013, 05:20 PM
FACK YER ESS PEE OHH

all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's all4sr's

Originally Posted by sumospeed.com
Jiorjio is setting up a booth for LIVauto last i checked.
yeah, I was up there discussing it with him and James last night
Old 01-31-2013, 11:10 PM
-8th Day Clothing-

Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck Broke Neck

So theres only ONE race car class, and by the looks of it VENDORS arent allowed to participate in that?

Quick Reply: Springfest 4