Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

New Car Club in Hampton Roads!! Bombsquad

Old 06-27-2011, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
baudown has disabled reputation
Talking New Car Club in Hampton Roads!! Bombsquad

Hello everyone! I am Marcos from the new car club called Bombsquad. Right now we operate from our new website called bombsquadcc.co.cc and we are a NEW club. We are looking for members and moderators to help us run and plan events. Also we just need people to just show up at events and chill with us. We have about 20 members rite now and are looking for way more. The website was just recently setup a few days ago and is still being constructed. I hope for people to come from allover the Hampton Roads area to see us. We are still working on a permanant meet area in the middle of our member base. So please any suggestions and ideas are welcome. Our club is mainly focused on tuners, imports and trucks, but anyone and anycar are welcome. We are a diverse club with many ethnicities and backgrounds present so please no disrespect but we do encourage anyone including: mudders, lifted trucks, slammed imports, JDMs, ricers, tuners, luxuries, exotics(love to see one of those!) and motorbikes to come and check our website out. We are hoping to make the most diverse and family-like car club in Virginia.

Contact me at: baudown@ymail.com or bombsquad.co.cc for any ideas, concerns, memberships, or model info
Old 06-27-2011, 08:00 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: New Car Club in Hampton Roads!! Bombsquad

everyone wants their own club and is surprised when no one shows up to be a member.

there are plenty of car clubs around. join one that already has members and help improve it rather than try to fragment by starting another.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:04 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by baudown
Hello everyone! I am Marcos from the new car club called Bombsquad. Right now we operate from our new website called bombsquadcc.co.cc and we are a NEW club. We are looking for members and moderators to help us run and plan events. Also we just need people to just show up at events and chill with us. We have about 20 members rite now and are looking for way more. The website was just recently setup a few days ago and is still being constructed. I hope for people to come from allover the Hampton Roads area to see us. We are still working on a permanant meet area in the middle of our member base. So please any suggestions and ideas are welcome. Our club is mainly focused on tuners, imports and trucks, but anyone and anycar are welcome. We are a diverse club with many ethnicities and backgrounds present so please no disrespect but we do encourage anyone including: mudders, lifted trucks, slammed imports, JDMs, ricers, tuners, luxuries, exotics(love to see one of those!) and motorbikes to come and check our website out. We are hoping to make the most diverse and family-like car club in Virginia.

Contact me at: baudown@ymail.com or bombsquad.co.cc for any ideas, concerns, memberships, or model info
I wanted to make sure this was quoted before you delete it.

PS - BOMBSQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKYEA!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 08:05 AM
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

You bought your first car, a 13 year old civic for $4000.

"My initial invision was that i wanted my car to be low and tricked like a HIN car. When i first saw it i could see how much potential it had and money id have to throw into it to make it what i want. I thought about the fact that one day cops would pull me over just to get a better look at it. I wanted all these things to happen."

Maybe you should ask your parents for a bigger allowance to get a better car, instead of just spending it on stereo equipment.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Last edited by Daft Punk; 06-27-2011 at 08:27 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 08:19 AM
BACK IN A G8

2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr 2ltrgsr

Old 06-27-2011, 08:24 AM
Fitty Tuckin

-JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB- -JB-

I'd like to be considered as a potential member. I tried to keep it a muscle car with an import flavor. You think my car is club worthy?

Old 06-27-2011, 08:34 AM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

OP I'll be in your club!

Originally Posted by 2ltrgsr
Where the fuck you get these lulz!
Old 06-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

In.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:09 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Baudown, those were some pretty interesting introductions on your site.

Last edited by rflynn1; 06-27-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Quick Reply: New Car Club in Hampton Roads!! Bombsquad