Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Mischief.tv presents the 2012 “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show on 8/5

Old 07-26-2012, 08:02 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of
Default Mischief.tv presents the 2012 “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show on 8/5

It has been a crazy summer so far with record temperatures and deadly storms but we are hoping that Mother Nature will give us a break to allow all the car enthusiasts of the Mid Atlantic region to come together. Pull off those car covers, shine up your rides, and head on over to the “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show at Dash Motors & Performance (8132 Sudley Road, Manassas, Virginia 20109) on Sunday, August 5th from 12-5 pm. There will be live DJ performances by LJ MTX and DJ Jon Deke, media coverage by Mischief.tv, and food vendors. Admission is free so bring the entire family but we ask that only modified cars park on the dealership property (space is limited). There is plenty of parking at the surrounding businesses and we recommend showing up early in order to get a good parking spot.

Make sure you mark this on your calendar and don't forget the Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET slogan:

"Cars, Trucks, Bikes, People, All Colors, All Styles...You bring the fun!"

Video of our November 2011 event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njk3St4cT18&feature=plcp

Video of our May 2012 event:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOLZZzhk16s

If you have any questions, please visit the facebook event page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/198613606933067/ or send an email to:

Dustin Worles, Mischief.tv - dustin@Mischief.tv
Arash Dashtaray, Dash Motors - dashperformance@gmail.com
Ryan Leffas, Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET - info@megameet.org

For directions, please visit www.megameet.org/?pg=next.

-Ryan
Old 07-31-2012, 10:06 AM
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93
Default Re: Mischief.tv presents the 2012 “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show on 8/5

How was the turnout last year? Anyone have input? Is it actually worth making a trip for (no offense OP)?
Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 AM
BACON!

PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1 PhillyLS1
Default Re: Mischief.tv presents the 2012 “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show on 8/5

Originally Posted by Garrett93
Is it actually worth making a trip for ?
No.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:50 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

jspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud ofjspecb18c has much to be proud of

No offense taken at all. I personally thought the turnout was great for the limited space that we are provided. You can't please everyone but I think you should check it out at least once to see if you like it or not. There are several videos on youtube of the meets from the past few years that you can check out to give you a better idea of what to expect. Hope you decide to come out and see what it is about.

-Ryan
Old 07-31-2012, 07:31 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

Forever Young and Mischief.tv present to you "Forever Mischief" - A night of debauchery. Come out to Modern Nightclub (3287 M St Nw, Washington, District of Columbia 20007) and have a few drinks with the crew.

FREE ENTRY BEFORE MIDNIGHT WITH PASSWORD "WE ARE YOUNG"

Doors open at 9:00 pm and we highly recommend that you get there early to avoid the long line.

On deck will be J.Valentine/Dj Senko & SUNTEE with Special guest Delirium Dancers!

If you have any questions, please visit the facebook event page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/190979774365783/

-Ryan
Old 07-31-2012, 07:38 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Originally Posted by Garrett93
How was the turnout last year? Anyone have input? Is it actually worth making a trip for (no offense OP)?
Look at the fliers, and the "production crew". . .

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
Forever Young and Mischief.tv present to you "Forever Mischief" - A night of debauchery.
I might be way off base, but all that really says to me is: " A bunch of ass hats, acting douchey, trying to start fights, and have a dick swinging contest. . .and then, onto the street races".

I guess if that's the crowd you're going for, good on ya. It's an ok location, though the crowd at Modern is just like the crowd I mentioned above, after 9pm. . .but, that can be said for a lot of NW "clubs", lounges.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:55 PM
Gotta Love Twins!

I take it that you are not going to stop by and say hi

-Ryan
Old 07-31-2012, 07:57 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

Mah, maybe. See some of them big booty hoes.
Old 08-01-2012, 05:13 AM
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
Mah, maybe. See some of them big booty hoes.
Let me know if you go I will try to take out the "ride".

Originally Posted by jspecb18c
I take it that you are not going to stop by and say hi

-Ryan
Ryan, I haven't been to one since back in the days but do you need to reserve a spot or is it one a first come first serve basis ?

Furthermore, do you get a decent # of European exotic cars ?

Thanks

Last edited by ravenracer; 08-01-2012 at 05:17 AM.
Old 08-02-2012, 12:00 PM
NBHNC

Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H Lay Zee H

Lol at this shit show.

And a pre party at a night club? I can only imagine the grade A winners something like that will attract.

Quick Reply: Mischief.tv presents the 2012 “Mid Atlantic MEGA MEET” Summer Show on 8/5