Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Looking for a Car club with American Muscle for a charity event

Old 05-18-2015, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
atoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these partsatoyiaholt is infamous around these parts
Default Looking for a Car club with American Muscle for a charity event

Hi everyone I am the Owner of The Double Horseshoe Saloon located in Charlottesville VA , and we are hosting a local car show and bike show on July 11th 2015 to benefit the EOD Warrior Foundation. I am a recently retired veteran of the Army and want to give back to the community. This Foundation helps all EOD family to include all those effected by 911 and also maintains the memorial for those we lost. I am looking for a car club preferably American Muscle that would be interested in having a car show on July 11th at my venue. This will be promoted on the radio, news and other marketing events. We will have live bands and vendors also. Please contact me if your interested at 580-699-6178 or by email at atoyia.orders@gmail.com. Thank you