Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

January Nissan Meet

Old 12-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud of
Default January Nissan Meet

I was thinking about having a meet either on the first weekend (Saturday the 4th) or last weekend of the month (Saturday the 25th) On the southside. Maybe VaBeach or Cheasapeake. If anyone is down we could maybe go to Munden Point Park and hit up some disc golf.

Anyone else have thoughts?
Old 12-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh
Default Re: January Nissan Meet

Gonna be cold as balls kicking shit at the park, especially that's it on the water. However, I'm down. Make it the last week as Jan 4th might be too soon for some.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:04 AM
Registered Member

GT-R has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by F4Fresh
Gonna be cold as balls kicking shit at the park, especially that's it on the water. However, I'm down. Make it the last week as Jan 4th might be too soon for some.
winter = fail but +1 on the last weekend. I'll go to support our Nissan community... except if its snowing.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Registered Member

MookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud of

Might be able to get out there and set up a tent with a heater for all the pussies who wanna complain about the cold. But Munden point is a sweet park that isnt crowded often. Just gotta be out of the park by near sundown or you get locked in.
Old 12-15-2010, 01:15 PM
hungry

Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben Rueben

Im game, hopefully I'll have a backwindow installed on the vert. The cold weather is really starting to get to me
Old 12-15-2010, 02:32 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia

Yeah definitely later in Jan, I will still be out of town on the 4th.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1 rflynn1

Im up for whenever. I don't see a problem with the cold, sure it sucks, but that's what coats are for.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MookHaasa
Might be able to get out there and set up a tent with a heater for all the pussies who wanna complain about the cold. But Munden point is a sweet park that isnt crowded often. Just gotta be out of the park by near sundown or you get locked in.
make sure to have hot cocoa ready for me. I'll be gone until the 19th so I just hope it doesn't snow that weekend.

BTW, this is stupid early but our Spring meetup can involve us watching this:
http://www.youtube.com/user/fastandfuriousmovie I vouch for a group of Nissans parked at the AMC in Lynnhaven Mall.

Last edited by GT-R; 12-16-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:23 PM
Registered Member

1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty 1Slow2Forty

Im down for it also, last weekend of january sounds good ! && im down for the nissan group at AMC to watch FastFive ! haha
Old 12-17-2010, 02:40 AM
Registered Member

Hey all, I just realized that the last weekend also falls with the 1st annual 'east coast ghetto used parts SEMA': https://www.vadriven.com/forums/events-12/import-domestic-swap-meet-expo-hampton-va-374357/

MookHaasa,
You mind changing the venue to Hampton? Perhaps, we can all meetup in the parking lot, BS, and check out the Import Domestic Swap Meet.

Quick Reply: January Nissan Meet