Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

griggZgarage Open House and Xmas lights

Old 12-10-2012, 09:12 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DracoZX has disabled reputation
Default griggZgarage Open House and Xmas lights

Just a quick reminder that this saturday griggZgarage will be having an open house followed by a caravan over to Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens for the Christmas Lights. There will be free pizza and drinks as well as a drawing for a $100 off powdercoating. This is a family friendly event and does not require you to drive the Z so you can fit the kids in. The open house starts at 3pm and pizza will be here by 5. We will leave from griggZgarage at 7pm to caravan over to the christmas lights. Please visit www.griggZgarage.com for more details and a map to the shop.
Old 12-10-2012, 11:52 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER
Default Re: griggZgarage Open House and Xmas lights

The testimonials on that site were all written by the same person. Nice.
Old 12-13-2012, 06:23 PM
Registered Member

DracoZX has disabled reputation

Actually they were written by each individual person who gave there testimonial. If you would like proof you can come to the open house and hear it from them and see there cars.
Old 01-11-2013, 07:17 AM
Full Access Member

YardieXplorer has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
The testimonials on that site were all written by the same person. Nice.
Nah for real,Chris is a legit dude. There were not lying about he works to perfection. I had my Borla cat-back system installed by another shop on my 04 Z that honestly I will never go back to(wont drop names). The exhaust was hissing and misaligned and they were giving me the run around about they not being to fix it. Met Chris at Ztoberfest and I brought my car in and this dude literally took everything off and re-installed the exhaust and spent quite a while alinging it so it was perfect to the T. His passion for doing things right really impressed me and I feel thats where my car will be from now on when I decide to do more work to it in the very near future.

P.s Couldnt make your event. Was packing for Jamaica
Old 01-11-2013, 07:26 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

Originally Posted by YardieXplorer
Nah for real,Chris is a legit dude. There were not lying about he works to perfection. I had my Borla cat-back system installed by another shop on my 04 Z that honestly I will never go back to(wont drop names). The exhaust was hissing and misaligned and they were giving me the run around about they not being to fix it. Met Chris at Ztoberfest and I brought my car in and this dude literally took everything off and re-installed the exhaust and spent quite a while alinging it so it was perfect to the T. His passion for doing things right really impressed me and I feel thats where my car will be from now on when I decide to do more work to it in the very near future.

P.s Couldnt make your event. Was packing for Jamaica
The fact that you're writing a testimonal for an exhaust install say a lot.

PS - This thread is a month old...no one gives a shit