Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Old 02-19-2011, 04:36 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA

Last edited by SlowGhost; 02-19-2011 at 05:04 PM.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:41 PM
Registered Member

SlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these partsSlowGhost is infamous around these parts

Old 03-04-2011, 09:07 AM
Registered member

DarkPath has disabled reputation

Hey all,
Gave it a few days so those first timers from here would have a chance to let the new venue 'sink in' after the visit, and chat about it, before I came back on here to thank you all for coming out. I hope those of you who found your way out to Williamsburg will come again! Makes me feel good to find you all talking about the event in such a favorable way. Feel free to tell your friends that we are totally open to the public - a 1963 VW beetle is just as welcome as a 2010 Ferrari - Why? Cause its not the car that makes the friend - it the enthusiast behind the wheel that brought it.

I have high aspirations for Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg. We'll try new things from time to time and try to keep it exciting in multiple ways. Our first month holding a people's choice for hottest car of the month was not without hitches... While Randy Hassett's Black Mpowered BMW took top honors for February it was very close. His 1/2 carbon fiber cyborg pulled a total of 5 votes - 1 more than all the other competition. What's that mean? It means we are a diverse group of enthusiasts, who's taste range all over. For every person who like the Exige, there was a counter-vote for the 65 Vette and one for BMW as well. At the end of the day - there could be only one winner. The good part is there is always next month, and another chance to win. Randy will receive preferred (front row) parking for the remainder of 2011, A dash plaque (to keep the rest of us honest) and a certificate from our Host JJ JITTERZZ, redeemable for one coffee and a breakfast item. This friendly competition is just an added facet of C&C Williamsburg to make it a little more fun.

Upon returning home after the last event - my assistant coordinators and I pooled a couple bucks and put a C&C Williamsburg banner on order. It arrived a couple days ago it turned out pretty good. We're thinking it will do a great job announcing to the non-enthusiast public that show up at the ends of our event - who we are as a group - so that perhaps they'll not crowd us too much as the attendees try to make their way out of the mall. Along with that visual declaration of our presence, I've put our event up on electronic calendars through the region - so don't be surprised to find yourself parked between someone from Staunton on one side and Fredricksburg on the other. Through advertising - I hope to make Cars & coffee Williamsburg the biggest Monthly event is the tri-State region.

Thanks again for coming out.. I appreciate the support.

Darkpath (Sam) - Event coordinator - Cars & Coffee ~ Williamsburg.

Any questions or suggestions just PM Slowghost, or myself or email sstvns7@gmail.com

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=154734111207689

http://www.wix.com/darkpath/carsandcoffeewilliamsburg

Last edited by DarkPath; 03-04-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:41 PM
Registered Member

Is that time of the month again!

Our monthly C & C Williamsburg is this Saturday Mar 19. Hope to see many of you guys/gals out there. The weather is going to be in the 60s.

NOTE: Take under consideration that the traffic is reversed in the Parking Lot during the event in lanes we use.
Old 03-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Havoc

Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong Sun Wukong

How convient, the wife will be up there shopping. Ill be there lol
Old 03-14-2011, 05:20 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Sun Wukong
How convient, the wife will be up there shopping. Ill be there lol
GREAT!!!!!!!!!! See u there...
Old 03-17-2011, 04:18 PM
Registered Member

Couple more days! In the 60s for this area.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:35 PM
$Level$

Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich Rich

Supposed to pick up the CTS-V coupe tomorrow.............hope to make it there Saturday.
Old 03-17-2011, 05:07 PM
NUMBER4

fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish fish

Look forward to seeing it!
Old 03-18-2011, 10:45 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

I think I am going to try to make the trek too.

Quick Reply: Cars & Coffee at Williamsburg, VA