Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Buffalo Wild Wingz in Greenbrier Tuesday

Old 11-24-2008, 07:19 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Buffalo Wild Wingz in Greenbrier Tuesday

Bdubs has $0.40 wings on Tuesday. Meet me at 7pm to grub the fuck out.

Encourage all Longshoot track people to come and talk shit in pearson!!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 09:25 AM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT
Default Re: Buffalo Wild Wingz in Greenbrier Tuesday

I am down for some of that action!!! You gonna be adjusting your 2step in the parking lot?
Old 11-24-2008, 11:18 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Do Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond reputeDo Work has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FairladyZTT
I am down for some of that action!!! You gonna be adjusting your 2step in the parking lot?
umm, i can if youd like, however, that was not me!!!!!!!!! hahaha. you should come, i dont think ive ever formally introduced myself.
Old 11-24-2008, 11:23 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

If it were closer, I would come and make sure to park you in! haha
Old 11-24-2008, 11:59 AM
Team Ultraspeed

Originally Posted by tie fitr
If it were closer, I would come and make sure to park you in! haha
bahaha.. i wont be driving the evo though.. you wont know what car is mine. I never drive the EVO, i dont want it to brake!
Old 11-24-2008, 12:19 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT FairladyZTT

Originally Posted by Do Work
umm, i can if youd like, however, that was not me!!!!!!!!! hahaha. you should come, i dont think ive ever formally introduced myself.
oh... i dont know.. i thought it was... lol... I thought it was you that had it.. either way.. good times.. i will try and be there if I am not too busy. and I think that I borrowed a zip tie from you on the track day.
Old 11-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Team Ultraspeed

oh... i dont know.. i thought it was... lol... I thought it was you that had it.. either way.. good times.. i will try and be there if I am not too busy. and I think that I borrowed a zip tie from you on the track day.
oh ya, that was you, jon was the guy in the hatch tuning his 2 step, i only used it on the launch.. haha
Old 11-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Registered member

philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville philville

lol @ bdubs
Old 11-24-2008, 02:47 PM
TRIED HIS GT!

Originally Posted by Do Work
oh ya, that was you, jon was the guy in the hatch tuning his 2 step, i only used it on the launch.. haha
yea.. i will bring you some zip ties tomorrow. LOL
Old 11-24-2008, 04:13 PM
Team Ultraspeed

yea.. i will bring you some zip ties tomorrow. LOL
nice, thats what im talking about!

Quick Reply: Buffalo Wild Wingz in Greenbrier Tuesday