Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

April 7th Richmond Meet/Drive

Old 03-08-2012, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vxvGTGvxv has disabled reputation
Default April 7th Richmond Meet/Drive

The Information is a close to final outline for the Day. This is a two place meet and drive. We are meeting in Richmond in the morning on Saturday then driving down Route 5 to the Va Beach area. The FIRST meet is going to be at Dorey Park in Henrico County(exact location in the Park hasn't been decided yet). Probably be there for two hours before driving down Route 5 to Williamsburg then over 64 to Va Beach. There will another meet following the drive at Bayville Park(later in the day). My Friend and I along with a few others are doing the drive. Anyone is welcomed to join but isn't required. The times I list below are an idea how it will go but not 100% final.

Here is an Outline:

Date: Saturday April 7th

1st Meet: Dorey Park, Henrico County at 10am-12pm
Drive: Leaving around 12pm. Driving down Route 5 to Williamsburg then hoping on 64 to Bayville Park, Virginia Beach.
2nd Meet: Bayville Park, Virginia Beach at 3pm til whenever

That's pretty much how I will like to see how the day goes but if anyone has input to improve the Meet/Drive is welcomed to suggest. I have taken the list from the other thread and posted on here who plans to attend. If you plan to attend, just post on here saying to add you, which location you plan to attend and if you are driving with us. I will also split the list into Sections so we know how many are meeting at each location. Also this is an open meet to anyone and any car. So spread the word. Any questions?
Old 03-16-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Dust Bunny has disabled reputation
Default Re: April 7th Richmond Meet/Drive

Coming from Hampton..... Hope to enjoy the whole thing. That's if my em1 starts acting right. Haha