Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

WTB D series turbo parts/kit for eg

Old 05-17-2010, 09:20 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dowhatiwant has disabled reputation
Default WTB D series turbo parts/kit for eg

I got hit on my motorcycle so now I want to turbo charge another civic so I can have a fun toy and still get goreat mpgs with a seatbelt and airbag! I am picking up an eg civic today at 3pm ish so I am ready for a turbo kit! I just sold my V6 03 gas sucking Accord so I am out of debt and I can't wait to be a kid again,lol

I am debating whether to buy a complete turbo kit off ebay for around $550 or buy one locally that will come with everything which could include a chipped ecu, hks bov, 440cc+ injectors, exhaust, fuel pump, etc. I am looking for a budget build and with the help of a couple of my friends I will make it happen. I had a gsr swapped eg boosting 9lbs a few years ago that was fun as shit but I feel like after watching youtube videos of budget d series turbo builds that I can save 4 grand on a motor swap and just buy a turbo for my stock engine and have just as much fun since I won't be racing..just enjoying the bov and the pull. I also will want to buy lm reps or some other nice not stupid looking rim setup with eibach sportlines and kyb struts in the future. Of course if you make me an offer I can't refuse I will have to go ahead and pick it up right away.

So let me know what you have. I am very serious and for the most part knowlegable about what I want and I have the cash to spend on anything that is a fair deal.

Thanks VAdriven members. PM me. I will now be logging on a lot more until I find everything i want.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:23 AM
Registered member

dowhatiwant has disabled reputation
Default Re: WTB D series turbo parts/kit for eg

pm's replied to. Thanks- If I buy what was offered I will still need HKS or even Greddy BOV, injectors, chipped ecu, turbo,piping(I am not sure if I will need ex or dx ecu b/c the car wasnt as described that I looked at yesterday.

everything but an intercooler, downpipe, and manifold but if you have a complete setup let me know still
Old 05-19-2010, 11:44 PM
Registered Member

ibtukn22s is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: WTB D series turbo parts/kit for eg

i have a stainless steel turbo manifold, greddy bov and a autometer boost gauge