Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Trade My YS1 B16 tranny for your LS tranny. HYDRO

Old 05-30-2012, 08:59 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WaYtOoLoW has disabled reputation
Default Trade My YS1 B16 tranny for your LS tranny. HYDRO

Name: David
Means of contact: don't get on the computer a lot so text me a 434-945-0092

Description: i'm looking to trade my b16 transmission for a ls transmission simply so i can save gas, i'm driving a eg sedan with a ls swap and all i do is drive the car as a daily and almost tacing 4 grand in 5th gear at 65 is eating my gas lol. it has a slight 5th gear grind but isn't bad and i have taught myself how to drive the car and keep it from grinding. i do not drive the car hard so besides that its in good shape, its clean and has no leaks. i want to be able to drive the car with the transmission in which i will be trading for, i've been screwed over too many times on tranny deals. since i am down grading my setup the ls tranny must be smooth and grind/pop out free. just want something dependable to help me save gas. and would perfer for it to be clean and not all oily/greasy, hate it when people can't keep their shit clean. not in a rush, just hit me up whenever, my car is running great so i will not trade the tranny for a pos tranny, i have 2 kids to carry around, and i'll also be willing to swap them over if you'd like for a small fee on top, i have a shop at home to do it in. everything is hydro
Old 06-22-2012, 08:35 AM
VADRIVEN IS WHACK!

WaYtOoLoW has disabled reputation
Default Re: Trade My YS1 B16 tranny for your LS tranny. HYDRO

still looking to trade for a ls tranny due to les than 300 to a tank thanks to 4k rpm at highway speeds, i'm completely honest about the tranny will let anyone test it before i pull it out for the trade.
Old 03-19-2013, 09:57 AM
Registered Member

b16ekvtec has disabled reputation
Default Re: Trade My YS1 B16 tranny for your LS tranny. HYDRO

ive got a nice cable ls tranny with a cable to hydro setup id trade you and i mean its clean enough to eat off no pop outs