Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Supra / SC300 - SP Racing / Precision Billet 6265 NA-T Turbo Setup - 100% Brand new!

Old 11-15-2011, 03:03 PM
I <3 2JZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Supra / SC300 - SP Racing / Precision Billet 6265 NA-T Turbo Setup - 100% Brand new!

Name: Andrew Day
Contact: Email preferred as my PM inbox gets full quick - andrew_day7@hotmail.com
Form of Payment - Paypal using above address - Verified Seller! Excellent feedback on ebay as well as other forums including dsmlink / Vadriven. Ebay handle is 4cfed4 to check my 100% feedback there.

$3k+ in brand new parts not including what I paid in shipping - Asking $2,600 + Shipping & 3% paypal fee's as a whole kit. Not negotiable, do the math. I feel that this is a fair price considering how complete the setup is and the condition of the brand new parts. Brand new NA-T GE manifolds from SP - Boostlogic - and Titan can range from 1500-2000 just for the manifold alone.

If this sells I will be listing other NA-T parts including AEM V2 EMS, FSMoto FFIM kit, ETS FMIC etc etc.

What I have for sale is 100% brand new COMPLETE GE NA-T Turbo setup that I have been slowly piecing together. Everything is name brand and in mint condition sitting in my closet for the past 3-4 months. This is the total package with quality parts.

****I installed the manifold / turbocharger / downpipe once to ensure fitment was good but never fired the car or ran oil through anything. **** - I am a very honest person and you can see my build thread here as I was slowly working towards completing the car but I'm leaning towards something else.

http://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-4...-in-store.html

Setup includes:

SP Racing Tubular GE NA-T manifold - ZERO Miles since re-coat - Ceramic coated by Sound Performance
- I originally won this manifold on ebay. It was used on an is300 project which had a 5" downpipe 71mm turbo and due to the DP clearance needed the 6th runner was dented slightly for fitment. I don't feel that this impacts the exhaust flow any and I verified this with SP as well when it was sent in. Once I received the manifold I decided I wanted to ceramic coat it and fix a small hairline crack in one of the runners. It was sent to Sound Performance to get the crack fixed, re-flanged for the PTE 46mm wastegate, and ceramic coated inside and out so it's brand new.
- Could go much larger with this manifold as it was provisioned up to a 71mm
- Re-flanged by SP for PTE 46mm wastegate
- Divided design with wastegate plumbed from each side of the runners
- After coating the center of the head flange was cut in half to allow some flex when installing.
- Distributor delete or 4runner cap is a must as with most NA-T kits
- Could possibly run smaller A/R turbine housing for clearance with stock GE throttle body. The 1.00 A/R divided housing requires stock TB outlet modification or a FFIM kit like the supra which fixes all clearance issues (this was the route I went).

Brand New Precision Billet 6265 - ZERO Miles - Purchased June 2011 from SP - Polished and ceramic coated from Sound Performance
- Has 4" inlet / anti-surge & divided 1.0 A/R coated turbine housing

- Brand new Precision 46mm Wastegate

- Brand New K&N 9" Cone Filter and 4" Rubber Elbow for intake

- Brand New Toyota OEM Exhaust manifold gaskets with T4 turbine gasket and downpipe gaskets

- All oil lines included from the oil feed to the return - 100% Brand New
- 4AN oil feed with micron Earls filter
- 10AN Black fitting return line with flanges for turbo and oil pan flange from Arizona Performance + gaskets for turbo and pan.
- DEI Heat Sheath included for oil return line - 100% Brand new in packaging
- Buyer can either use an is300 union bolt or tap stock bolt. 90 deg 1/4npt to -4an will be needed as mine is currently installed on my stock union bolt.
- Oil Return line -10AN fitting has been installed on turbo side of the line with a 45 deg swivel, the oil pan side of the line still needs cutting and straight swivel black -10an fitting installed. I waited on this due to not knowing exactly how much length I needed.

- 4" SS downpipe & midpipe for MKIV Supra - 100% Brand New
- Purchased off ebay, fits perfectly on my SC with SP's manifold. V-bands included.

- SS Vibrant J pipe included for custom dumptube to route it outside of the engine bay
- This does need to be fabricated once installed. The 46mm Flange is included and fits the vibrant pipe perfectly. Buyer could possibly route the dumptube back into the 4" downpipe at the bottom, the vibrant J pipe has plenty of length for this.

- 4" - 2.5" SS Cone & Vibrant SS 2.5" exhaust flange included - This will allow you to adapt the mammoth 4" midpipe down to your stock cat-back or to an aftermarket cat-back like my Fujitsubo catback I have on my sc300. I was later going to add an electric cutout inline on the midpipe to allow quick easy 100% 4" flow outside of the system and still retain a subtle quiet every day exhaust sound and appearance out the back.

Last edited by Spooln4; 11-15-2011 at 04:17 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 04:38 PM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?
Default Re: Supra / SC300 - SP Racing / Precision Billet 6265 NA-T Turbo Setup - 100% Brand n

HOLY 700 WHP POSSIBILITIES BATMAN. GLWS bro
Old 11-15-2011, 06:01 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Supra / SC300 - SP Racing / Precision Billet 6265 NA-T Turbo Setup - 100% Brand n

Originally Posted by sixcyl?
HOLY 700 WHP POSSIBILITIES BATMAN. GLWS bro
Haha! No lie 700whp is very attainable with the right fuel mods and drivetrain to support it! Wish I could of done this myself but other priorities come first.
Old 11-15-2011, 06:05 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! why????
Old 11-15-2011, 06:19 PM
I <3 2JZ

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!! why????
I'll build a sick whip in the future! I need a stable to put it in first.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Registered member

sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl? sixcyl?

^I feel ya bro.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:07 PM
2JZ FTW fuk ur honda

1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300 1SexySC300

i DO want this, and i've seen your build thread. Im in CL aswell xD. If only i had the cash i would..Hopefully for me, its still around in a month or 2 so i could buy it! Either way GLWS!