Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

sr20det cp pistons, eagle rods, 8cw crank, and misclanious fwd crap

Old 03-12-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
crznx2000 has disabled reputation
Default sr20det cp pistons, eagle rods, 8cw crank, and misclanious fwd crap

Name: richard
Means of contact: pm me, or 804 926 1048
Price: $ 500

Description: used cp pistons and eagle h beam rods. used for maybe 1000 miles. reason for selling is shitty deck work on the block, and i dont feel like putting another motor together. the issues are BLOCK RELATED ONLY, the parts im selling are in BEAUTIFUL shape. dished 8.5 to 1 cr pistons, set for STOCK bore. arp rod bolts.

Pictures: as i just had it dissasembled and the parts are in storage this second, i have none. rest assured they are in excellent shape, and pics will be up as soon as i get around to it, or someone shows legitamate interest. i dont know what youd see anyways, damn things are too shiny to get a good photo of. no detonation marks on the pistons, no carbon deposits. ran at 12 psi all of last year when i drove it on the steet.

i will trade for LEGITAMATE parts that are pertinate to the cars that i own. i am looking for a garret, precision, or turbonetics like a gt30, or a sc61. i will settle for a decent sized t3/t4, i WILL NOT be interested in ANYTHING ebay or godspeed, so dont bother. MAYBE a decent set of 17 inch 4x114 wheels for my b15, MAYBE a decent set of wheels for my nx2000, other things of interest would be an aem uego, or b15 suspension parts. Im easy to deal with, but please dont try to play me for a fool. New this setup cost damn near a grand. I just happen to be looking for a few parts and am more interested in trading/selling parts then spending money that i dont need to spend.