Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

SPEC stage 2 D series kevlar clutch kit almost new / Perfect D series trans combo

Old 10-07-2013, 10:02 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EJ6Justin has disabled reputation
Default SPEC stage 2 D series kevlar clutch kit almost new / Perfect D series trans combo

Name: Justin
Means of contact: Text me at 540-222-7744
Price: $Text Me

Description: I have a SPEC stage 2 kevlar D series clutch kit that comes with pressure plate, clutch disc, throwout bearing, pilot bearing, and a new oem flywheel (all of which has only 1,200 miles on it), I also have a perfect 99/00 D series trans with no grinds or pop outs, comes with shift fork, starter, and slave cylinder. I am trying to sell the trans and clutch kit as a combo, text me at 540-222-7744 if you are interested. I also have a D16Y8 Non-Vtec cylinder head that comes with valve cover, all internals, intake mani, and sensors that I am trying to sell. On top of that I have plenty of other d series parts that I can sell just hit me up.

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.