Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Smc Water/alcohol Injection Kit

Old 12-13-2010, 06:26 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond repute
Default Smc Water/alcohol Injection Kit

I've had this sitting for about a year, and I never got around to installing the kit and my recently acquired MR2 has the JoeO Stage 2 water injection kit and I don't need two meth kits. The SMC is a very nice kit and VERY popular in the Buick Grand National community. The kit comes with a 1 gallon reservoir and has a brand new nozzle. The control box that comes with the kit lets you control the boost level at which the kit sprays, the pressure that it sprays (so you can control the amount of spray), allows you to turn the injection on or off, and has three led warning lights. One shows the kit is armed, one shows that the kit is actively spraying, and one is a low level warning for the reservoir.The kit comes with the control box, which can be mounted in the cabin (I had mine in the cd storage box). It comes with all the wiring you will need, the harness to connect to the reservoir, the reservoir with built in pressure gauge, and stainless steel line to run the nozzle.

1. The SMC kit has stainless steel lines.
2. The SMC kit has a pressure guage mounted to the reservoir.
3. The SMC kit has a control module that can be adjusted from the cabin.
4. The SMC kit has controls for pressure and boost level.
5. The SMC has a LED warning lights for armed, low level, and spray
6. The SMC has its pump mounted inside the tank.
7. The SMC kit is basically 4 pieces, reservoir with internal pump, control box, stainless hose, and nozzle. This makes for a much easier install.

Very nice kit and IMO better than the Devils Own kit and comparable to the Cooling Mist for about $175 cheaper.

I am asking $250 + shipping. Price is negotiable. Will trade for Greddy electronic boost controller and Greddy turbo timer.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:41 PM
Registered Member

MR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond reputeMR ED has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smc Water/alcohol Injection Kit

Will trade for a laptop tooo +/- cash don't matter. Someone gotta wanna turn up the boost!
Old 12-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Registered Member

mrcivicdx will become famous soon enough

nice to see somebody else with a mr2 im working on putting my motor in know. I have a silver avc-r apexi boost contoller and maybe some cash to trade if you are willing.
Old 12-15-2010, 10:17 PM
Registered Member

Thx man.. Yeah I have a 91 with a 3rd gen 3s in it. I would be willing to do that trade. Let me know
Old 12-16-2010, 12:25 PM
Registered Member

mrcivicdx will become famous soon enough

give me a call 804-337-3863 chris