Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Skunk 2 B16 IM~1st Gen~CHEAP!!!~$125: AEBS B16 IM~Ported~$100

Old 10-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Skunk 2 B16 IM~1st Gen~CHEAP!!!~$125: AEBS B16 IM~Ported~$100

PJ
540-294-0518 text me or pm me
price:
Skunk 2 B16 IM= $100
AEBS b16 IM=$50

Trades other than a bare b20 block=
~EG strut bars-nothing cheap~
~EG Subframe brace-nothing cheap~
~EG pillar Brace_nothing cheap~
~EK LCA's-something better than blox-they didnt last worth a f**k on my hatch~
~Or i will trade both intake mani's for a set of black GSR seats and rails~
~LMK what you have, worst i can say is no~

want to trade this and my skunk 2 intake mani for a b16, a bare b16 block with a polished crank, a bare b20 with 2 cracked sleeves, and a few other things to trade for some s2k seats and maybe some cash if they are some clean red ones, depending on what kinda deal we work out, i also have a TON of snap-on tools i can add to the trade as well if anyone is interested in any of those, name what you might need from snap-on and im sure i have two of everything you might need so i can sacrifice a bit.

whats going on everyone, i have two quality items for sale, they are just laying on my tool box taking up space and im in need of money for a recent project i have aquired, so please if anyone is interested LET ME KNOW i will work on the price with you on either manifold, obviously im not gonna take it in the ass and just let you basically have them but i will do a lil work on helping the next owner of these parts get a deal confirmed.

NOW IF YOU HAVE A BARE B20 BLOCK IN STOCK SPEC AND NOT IN NEED OF A HONE OR BORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME KNOW I HAVE CASH IN HAND OR I WILL TRADE BOTH OR ONE OF THESE MANIFOLDS FOR IT DEPENDING ON WHAT KIND OF SHAPE ITS IN, IF ITS A COMPLETE SHORT BLOCK I WILL TRADE BOTH MANIFOLD AND A LITTLE BIT OF CASH FOR THE SHORTBLOCK, THANKS PJ.

~first off i have a 1st Gen Skunk2 B16 Intake manifold, its the type r look alike mani, just bigger and smoother runners, its a real good intake mani and im asking a real good price for it, its in awesome shape and doesn't seem to be used very much, Please come and get this, I need money to finish my stroked b20 block , or if you have a bare b20 block at stock bore in good shape not in need of a bore i will trade for it~

~Second off i have a AEBS B16 intake manifold, it has been ported and polished on all the runners and the TB port was port matched to a 68mm TB. From what i hear around all the forums is that these intake mani's are one of a kind and everyone runs them even on big HP number N/A applications, it appears to be in great shape and doesn't look like its even been ran since it was ported, now i have seen these around on other forums and this one here also and found that these sell for way more than $100 bucks, but i need my b20 done so i need the money, not to mention it has atleast another $100 bucks in port work to it as well, so really this is a meal deal how ever you look at it. If you interested or have anything to trade lmk. Prices are listed at the top~

~Here is a picture just to show you what the skunk 2 intake mani looks like, i will get pictures up of the AEBS mani monday when i go to work~

Last edited by LSD_Moe_Lester; 11-11-2010 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester LSD_Moe_Lester
Default Re: Skunk 2 B16 IM~1st Gen~CHEAP!!!~$125: AEBS B16 IM~Ported~$100

ttt
Old 10-11-2010, 11:44 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 11-09-2010, 05:43 AM
Registered Member

ttt
Old 11-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Registered Member

ttt