Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

S2000 exhuast, B series parts, k series parts, H series, etc etc

Old 05-25-2012, 04:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default S2000 exhuast, B series parts, k series parts, H series, etc etc

Name: Ronnie
Means of contact: pm, this thread, 540-four, two, nine-9494
Price: various

today and tomorrow only everything is obo!!!! get the stuff gone best offer takes this stuff i want out of the fwd honda crap someone has to want this stuff!!!!

Description:

S2000 Invidia dual exhaust emblem on rear has come off on drivers side weld broke in breat condition no bends or breaks otherwise at all, found 3 scratches after cleaning up nothing major at all can't see under the car titanium tip would like to trade for a single exhaust TRADE ONLY i need an exhaust i can't have it just off the car sorry time is running out TRADE ONLY

B series hytech rep header BRAND NEW!!! $250

B series OEM PCT (civic type R) pistons on GSR rods $200

RBC intake manifold $50

k20z3 shortblock bare has rods and pistons installed and crank $100 (blown headgasket motor needs bearings and cleaned very very very very well

k20z3 head complete with valve cover $50 (headgasket blew head is out of spec @ 9 thousands can not be machined and reinstalled unless head spacer is used)

H series misc parts box w/ valve cover $30

J35 bare shortblock totally taken apart $100 (came out of 2010 odyssey w/ 15k on it, no oil left in motor only made it down the road 2 miles till b2 head locked up and blew the timing belt off and bent valves bearings didn't look bad would need an oil pump to be reassembled friend of mine painted it and it has white lithium grease coating the sleeves at the moment to prevent rust)

B18c5 bare shortblock $50 (needs mains alignhoned and sleeved to be useable)

will be adding things when i find more i'm done with fwd honda's everything is going don't offer trade on anything for b, k, or h series i don't want it only s2000 parts my prices are very firm as well i have researched how much most of this stuff goes for, if you have negative comments keep them to yourself i don't want to hear it nor do i care thank you all in advance

prefer to trade looking for

Single exhuast for s2k
header for s2k

Last edited by 99blackcivicsi; 07-06-2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:00 PM

99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute99blackcivicsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: S2000 exhuast, B series parts, k series parts, H series, etc etc

up to the top for saturday night
Old 05-28-2012, 06:52 AM

ttt for memorial day
Old 05-29-2012, 06:27 PM

added pictures of some things
Old 05-29-2012, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

cprimero has disabled reputation

ill give you 40 for the z3 valve cover alone
Old 05-30-2012, 05:05 AM

give me 50 and take the whole head with cams and rockers
Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Team Choke Out

hctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to all
Default rbc

And thing wrong with it? Got cash I can pick it up this weekend?
Old 05-30-2012, 05:28 AM

anything wrong with what? the manifold? no its a manifold i pulled off of a 07 si i put a longblock in, or the head? if your talking about the head yes read the description
Old 05-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Team Choke Out

hctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to allhctahsl is a name known to all
Default S2000 exhuast, B series parts, k series parts, H series, etc etc

My bad. Half asleep when I saw this thread.. I guess if your available I'd like to come grab that intake mani from you this weekend?
Old 06-01-2012, 03:56 PM

TTT Cams are sold, thank you Carlos

yeah come get the head and the intake mani both of you this weekend i want some room in my garage

Quick Reply: S2000 exhuast, B series parts, k series parts, H series, etc etc