Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

S14 Dart Izumi 3" Exhaust, S14 SR20 SMIC kit, S14 SR20 Fuel Pump

Old 05-20-2009, 02:09 PM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default S14 Dart Izumi 3" Exhaust, S14 SR20 SMIC kit, S14 SR20 Fuel Pump

Name: Stephen

Dart Izumi Exhaust:

I bought this exhaust to replace my Trust DD I already have. It was a little louder then I wanted it to be so I am selling it. This is a 3" cat back exhaust. The tips are stainless steel and the rest of the piping is mild steel with some sort of a ceramic coating. The exhaust comes with everything seen in the pictures (the exhaust itself, the two silencers, the mounting hardware, and a 3" gasket). The only damage on the exhaust is one of the tips has a small ding in it, it can be hammered out very easily.

Price: SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S14 SR20 OEM Fuel Pump:

I have a OEM S14 SR20 fuel pump that came with my swap. I ran it for almost a year and I upgraded the pump because I got larger injectors. This pump is perfect for people looking for OEM reliability in a fuel pump who are running 370cc injectors.

I don't have pictures, it looks like any other fuel pump.

Price: $40 picked up, $50 shipped

S14 SR20DET SMIC:

The SMIC comes with everything you see in the pictures, nothing more and nothing less. The two bolts for the elbow coming off of the intercooler itself are missing. Other then that, some hose clams, and maybe a one or two couplers everything is there. I'm also including the hot pipe.

THe intercooler does not leak or anything, I ran it for almost a whole year with no problems. I had to use some of the couplers and hose clams for my new setup, which is why they are missing. As for the bolts I am pretty sure they got lost in my trunk and are no where to be found now. It shouldn't be more then 3-4 bucks at a hardware store!

Pictures:

Small ding in the intercooler:

Price: $50 picked up, $90 shipped

Please PM/Post with any questions.

Last edited by WishIHadaSilvia; 05-20-2009 at 03:54 PM.