Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Reman Garrett Very Big Turbo

Old 12-19-2010, 11:40 AM
secret-asian-man!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all
Thumbs up Reman Garrett Very Big Turbo

name-mike
location-colonial heights,va
contact-pm me or call 804-536-4778
price- $400 obo?, new ones are around $1300

im selling a turbo i picked up in a trade awhile back. when i recieved it,it was unopened in the box. i have no need for this so im trying to sell it so i can finish my mustang. no idea about the size except that its pretty large. A/R on hot side is 1.34. if you need any more pictures of it ill be more then glad to take more.
thanks for viewing.
mike

Last edited by club_xcursion; 01-26-2011 at 08:22 AM. Reason: price change
Old 12-19-2010, 11:46 AM
Built iT

Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore Jdmhore
Default Re: Reman Garrett Very Big Turbo

how much r u asking?
Old 12-19-2010, 11:48 AM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

# Post threads in the correct forum. Do not make multiple threads for the same item in multiple forums.
# FS/TW Threads - the following information is required to be put in the first post (at the top):

* Name
* Description
* Price (Numbers only! "Make an offer" is not acceptable. If the thread is for TW, the price must be realistic i.e. don't list your Civic for $500,000 to get around the rules)
* Pictures (only required for vehicles) Do not make a thread until you have pictures!
Old 12-19-2010, 11:52 AM
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

pm me an offer if you want
here another pic for size compared to t3/t4
Old 12-20-2010, 04:14 AM
secret-asian-man!!

bump, pms replied
Old 12-20-2010, 06:57 AM
Banned

IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN IRISH_ASSASIN

Just to help you out with your sale buddy, this turbo comes stock on the Diesel Detroit 60 Series engines that are in most tractor trailors out there. These are NON waste gated turbos, so they would need a custom setup, some of these turbos DID in fact come with a wastegate. They produce anywhere from 50-60 psi on the tractor trailors and make 525 HP. As for the price, depending on the upgrade features they go anywhere from $900-1,300 brand new all day long. I have plenty of these sitting around and they are HUGE!
Old 12-20-2010, 07:42 AM
secret-asian-man!!

thanks for that info man. yea im not tryng to get $1000 ,just had to put up a price according to rules. hope someone can use this. id like to get as much as i can but im not going to be greedy :-D
Old 12-21-2010, 04:07 AM
secret-asian-man!!

$600 bump!
Old 12-22-2010, 08:26 AM
secret-asian-man!!

bumpiing
Old 12-23-2010, 05:10 AM
secret-asian-man!!

b

Quick Reply: Reman Garrett Very Big Turbo