Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Radiator compatible with 1991 CRX D15B. Willing to Trade! Also selling parts listed.

Old 10-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mycargoesbwahhh has disabled reputation
Default Radiator compatible with 1991 CRX D15B. Willing to Trade! Also selling parts listed.

Name: John
Means of contact: 804-243-1326, Texts only please. I'm usually at work during the day.
Price: If I decent price can't be reached. I'm Willing to Trade.

Any Radiator that's Compatible with an 88-91 CRX HF with a D15B6. That does not leak. I just need the Radiator, no Hoses, Clamps, Bolts, or ETC.

Description: Looking for a Full size Radiator (Only.) Kind of in need of one ASAP. Mine quit on me the other day, and it just so happens that it's my Daily Driver. Can't really find a reasonable price online for an OEM. So, just trying my luck on here. I have quite a few useful, or useless Honda OEM parts up for trade. If there's something in this list that catches anyone's attention, let me know. That way it's helpful for both parties. Thanks. Oh yeah, didn't have much time to take pics. I'll post them tomorrow. And if you really need pics, just text me, and I'll send them on request. This is kind of an emergency/last minute ordeal.

Items up for Trade:
88-91 Civic or CRX Instrument Cluster for 5 Speed
88-91 CRX Rear Cargo Console
88-91 Civic or CRX Steering Wheel with Column
88-91 Civic or CRX Steering Wheel without Column
88-91 or 92-95 Climate Control Panel, Not really sure of the Gen. But I have like 2-3 of them
88-91 Civic or CRX Digital Clock for the Dash
92-95 Civic Headlights without Bulbs, OEM Halogen Glass Style
92-95 Civic Driver and Passenger side Side Mirrors (Black Plastic)
Water pump from an F22B
D Series Clutch Assembly, for EF or EG, not sure. Comes with Clutch Plate, Pressure Plate, and Disc
D Series Crankshaft
92-95 Civic Si Hatch Spoiler with 3rd Brake Light (Si Blue)
EGR Valve for H22A
Miscellaneous Distributor Internals and Cases; Modules, Pick Ups, Regulators, OBD0-OBD2, EF Main Relay(s), Distributor Caps, and much more hardware.
90-93 Integra Non-VTEC 5 Speed OBD0 or OBD1 ECU
OEM Corner Lights for 95 Honda Accord Coupe

And a lot more I can't think of at the moment. If anyone is interested, or if anyone has a radiator that's compatible, let me know ASAP. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Radiator compatible with 1991 CRX D15B. Willing to Trade! Also selling parts list

bump
Old 11-15-2011, 07:31 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: Radiator compatible with 1991 CRX D15B. Willing to Trade! Also selling parts list

Close. TY