Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

Precision turbo 1000cc low impedance inj. w/ Aem injector driver

Old 04-11-2013, 11:35 PM
Hater Morgue.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Karma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these parts
Default Precision turbo 1000cc low impedance inj. w/ Aem injector driver

Name: Jon
Means of contact: 540-481-1287
Price: $500 obo

Description: These products were used for very short time very low miles i never got to use them and if you seen any of my other threads you know why. Almost 700 dollars worth of parts here 200 dollar discount starting lmk shipping at buyers cost certified paypal only thanks

Purchased injector driver off user : ebp 99 si

Pictures:
Text For pictures of AEM injector driver

Last edited by Karma; 04-13-2013 at 11:11 AM.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:03 AM
Hater Morgue.

Karma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these partsKarma is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Precision turbo 1000cc low impedance inj. w/ Aem injector driver

Bump ttt
Old 04-13-2013, 08:37 AM
Registered Member

2kBLUEsi has disabled reputation

What's the specs on the turbo?
Old 04-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Hater Morgue.

Originally Posted by 2kBLUEsi
What's the specs on the turbo?
What the hell you talking about?
Old 04-13-2013, 11:14 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Karma
What the hell you talking about?
Wow, Disregard - When I read the title I saw precision turbo and 1000cc injectors. I thought you missed a comma I guess...EPIC FAIL on my part.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Hater Morgue.

Wow, Disregard - When I read the title I saw precision turbo and 1000cc injectors. I thought you missed a comma I guess...EPIC FAIL on my part.
Haha gotcha man if i could change that i would sorry about that
Old 04-13-2013, 12:26 PM
Registered Member

Haha gotcha man if i could change that i would sorry about that
It's cool man, that's just my dumbass not fully reading it haha....Im still interested in the injectors but I'm not real familiar with the driver. Does it allow the use of the stock injector clips or would I still need to change those out?
Old 04-13-2013, 05:15 PM
Hater Morgue.

It's cool man, that's just my dumbass not fully reading it haha....Im still interested in the injectors but I'm not real familiar with the driver. Does it allow the use of the stock injector clips or would I still need to change those out?
Yea they allow you to run these injectors being they are low impedance go ahead and give me a call tomorrow evening and i can explain and send some pictures of it
Old 04-14-2013, 12:19 AM
Registered Member

Yea they allow you to run these injectors being they are low impedance go ahead and give me a call tomorrow evening and i can explain and send some pictures of it
I would if I could, but I'm currently overseas and I'm not going to be home for about a month. I'll just do some more research on it tonight at work and if I jump on these then it'd be a friend or my wife who will be picking them up.
Old 04-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Hater Morgue.

I would if I could, but I'm currently overseas and I'm not going to be home for about a month. I'll just do some more research on it tonight at work and if I jump on these then it'd be a friend or my wife who will be picking them up.
Im currently in PA i can ship them if you would like