Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

OE Honda GSR Timing belt

Old 05-31-2012, 05:39 PM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default OE Honda GSR Timing belt

After all the grief.....myst bought the belt... LoL! /thread please

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 06-02-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:40 PM

myst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: OE Honda GSR Timing belt

I could use it but list price is $55.36. Did you mean to put $50?
Old 05-31-2012, 07:45 PM
Go cry to momma

Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness

Originally Posted by myst
I could use it but list price is $55.36. Did you mean to put $50?
Not sure what you're getting at, but I ordered this online and it's as new as when I received it. Don't like the price, LMK what you're paying for it tomorrow when you come to get it.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 05-31-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:05 PM

myst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the roughmyst is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nunyabidness
Not sure what you're getting at, but I ordered this online and it's as new as when I received it. Don't like the price, LMK what you're paying for it tomorrow when you come to get it.
Just that it was right at list price and you said the price was firm, only reason I didn't make an offer.

Don't want you to think I'm just trying low ball you or anything, but you can order one from BapGeon, the actual Honda part for $34.43.

You can check it out at http://www.bap-geon.com type in part number, says not in stock but if you go in the store, pay and they'll order it for you.

I'm in Newport News, so I'd give you $25 if you wanted me to pick it up tomorrow or if you happened to be over here, $35 since that's what Bap-Geon is charging. I was about to order one from them tomorrow actually.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:13 PM

Incase you don't want to do that this may help you sell it, it will fit all b18 motors (including type r, that's what I was getting it for) and I THINK b16b.
Old 06-01-2012, 04:19 AM
Go cry to momma

Incase you don't want to do that this may help you sell it, it will fit all b18 motors (including type r, that's what I was getting it for) and I THINK b16b.
Depending what water pump you use, yes, it could fit most B-series motors. I apparently paid more for this than what Bap Geon sells them for, from what you're saying. I won't take $25 for this, sorry.
Old 06-01-2012, 05:49 AM

I'm an honest guy, I just called them up and they said their website is wrong lol. I could do $35 since if I order it I'm going to have to pay $41.49 + tax. Best I can do on it, just lmk.
Old 06-01-2012, 12:15 PM
Go cry to momma

I'm an honest guy, I just called them up and they said their website is wrong lol. I could do $35 since if I order it I'm going to have to pay $41.49 + tax. Best I can do on it, just lmk.
Had somebody text me today, supposed to meet up tomorrow...we shall see...
Old 06-02-2012, 06:08 AM
Go cry to momma

Pending for today...