Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

New JGS KA-T Manifold and Dump pipe, and SR downpipe, STI sidefeed injectors

Old 07-31-2009, 06:07 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kim_jong_il has disabled reputation
Default New JGS KA-T Manifold and Dump pipe, and SR downpipe, STI sidefeed injectors

◦Name: Charlie
◦Location: Hampton Roads
◦Means of Contact: PM since I'll get email notification and get back quickly
◦Description & Price:

Long story short, moved back from Dubai and sold my S14 that was in storage and picked up an e36 M3. I had a load of leftover parts that I've slowly unloaded over the past few months on Nissan forums, now just a few items left taking up space. I still have my new JGS KA-T log mani and 5 bolt outlet pipe up for sale.

I sent the manifold to swain technologies to have it coated with their white lightning ceramic heat coating, I sprayed it black when I got it back. This is a thick, effective ceramic coating not some cheap spray treatment. The guy who bought my turbo with the same coating on the exhaust side noticed significant underhood temperature reductions. This equals better spool and less worries about boiling your brake fluid, (this manifold provides decent clearance to BMC though).

I also have an XS Engineering racemax downpipe for an SR, mates up to the JGS outlet pipe fine (as any SR downpipe wll). It is a full stainless steel, cat-delete, pipe. Also new, have the gaskets, its still wrapped and everything. Four used sidefeed yellow top injectors, I forgot what year they switched over to topfeeds on the STI's. These fit into nissan rails, but the plug is slightly different, obviously a drop in for WRX.

Prices for local pickup:
350 for manifold
100 for outlet pipe
100 for the downpipe
475 for everything just to get it out of here.

100 for the injectors.
Moog S14 rear ball joints: 40 for the pair
Z32 rear caliper rebuild kit: 20 bucks, you can't buy these from nissan anymore

PM ME

almost everything else in that pic is sold already besides the downpipe