Notices
Engine / Exhaust / Drivetrain Examples: Pistons, Mufflers, Transmission, etc.

need a catalyzer asap !!!!!

Old 08-05-2009, 08:40 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these parts
Default dont trip

close.

Last edited by LATeg13; 08-05-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin
Default Re: need a catalyzer asap !!!!!

Wut??
Old 08-05-2009, 08:45 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

log off and dont come back, ever again, or redo your entire post becasue your an idiot. I could tell you how to fix your problem for $5 if you actually did your post correctly. Fix it and I may tell you how.

Answer these questions, do you have a code, WTF happened and WTF are you talking about. Your as easy to understand as a 4 year old dog.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:08 AM
Registered Member

eclispegs2008 has disabled reputation

ok, so you mean catalytic converter, that goes in between the header and cat-back portion? Just buy a cheap high flow converter off ebay (they are theyre and ive bought them, im not talking about a test pipe either) for 30 then have it welded on with flanges for 20. or buy a test pipe
Old 08-05-2009, 09:09 AM
Registered Member

LATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these partsLATeg13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eclispegs2008
ok, so you mean catalytic converter, that goes in between the header and cat-back portion? Just buy a cheap high flow converter off ebay (they are theyre and ive bought them, im not talking about a test pipe either) for 30 then have it welded on with flanges for 20. or buy a test pipe
thankz man ill see wats up
Old 08-05-2009, 09:17 AM
Double Agent HT

ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL ILLEGAL

Originally Posted by LATeg13
Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
since your being a smart ass and like to talk shit online like other ppl...ill deleted if you tell me how to fix it.

you cant delete the thread. make an actual readable thread and stop talking like a wigger and maybe we could understand you enough to HELP YOU fix your problem. BTW I am the same in person as on here. I dont "talk shit online" I tell the truth regardless of the medium to get that truth out to you.

dumass im not even white or black pinche pendio.
I figured you were a taco tuner by your name.

you cant delete the thread. make an actual readable thread and stop talking like a wigger and maybe we could understand you enough to HELP YOU fix your problem. BTW I am the same in person as on here. I dont "talk shit online" I tell the truth regardless of the medium to get that truth out to you.

BTW it's not a catalyzer LOL

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 08-05-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:18 AM
Double Agent HT

We dont even know your problem yet. So are you throwing an secondary o2 sensor code? What year engine and car is it? Did you fail emissions? DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Go ahead and WASTE your money on a piece of shit cat that will last you MAX 3 years, maybe only 1 year, for nothing.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:39 AM
Double Agent HT

need a catalyzer from header to exhaust system. most be for b series. have 60 bucks for it now, cash!!!!!!!!!!!
thought my exhaust system got fucked up but toke it off and jsut the catalyzer was left on. turned on the car and it was the catalyzer.......
so i need one now....it maybe like a foot long. lmk asap.!!!!!!!!!
im located in norfolk
i cant drive any where since my catalyzer missed up so i need it drop off my place.
please call me at 757 295 1138,
for more information
I couldn't even begin to put in the problems with the MISSING words. So you took the exaust off and the cat. was the problem.......BUT WTF IS THE PROBLEM?

BTW, I would take your phone number off here a.s.a.p. before you really get fucked up.

Last edited by ILLEGAL; 08-05-2009 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Double Agent HT

Originally Posted by ILLEGAL
So are you throwing an secondary o2 sensor code? What year engine and car is it?

idk
and 93 LS.....
civic 96
so no engine lights? You never stated what your problem is. Did you fail inspection? Engine code? Noise? Whats wrong?
no engine light
no i didnt fail inspection
noise yea coming from the header to catalyzer but just checked the catalyzer it was good but not sure just dont sound right.
when i had the exhuast on and everything on the car it sounded the same took everything off still sound crappy as hell only thing left on is the headers and piece going down to hook up the exhust and everything.

Ok, much better. No codes, you shouldnt need a new cat or an o2 sensor trick. Sounds like you have an exaust leak. So if the exaust doesnt have a crack in it, I would say to replace all your gaskets, check over the pipe real good before re-installing, maybe even run some water over it real slow before re-installing to see a crack if possible. Did any of the bolts/springs break when you took them off?

BTW replace all the gaskets, even the one between the exaust manifold and the cat, and if your exaust manifold is stock, make sure that isnt split as well under the top heat shield. that happens a lot